Architect needed urgently for house designing 12 marlas

Hi, i m looking for an architect for plan and design work of my house 12 marlas located in paragon city.

Please note that:

I need professionals only who have more than 5 years experience and have designed house in the same society.

I need someone who has the skills to best utilize the available space and convert 12 marlas into one kanal house look.
Note that my front is 30 sft, i want someone how can build such an elevation that looks like 35sft or bigger.

Please only contact those who can actually deliver

Khuramiba@gmail.Com

Dear Mr. Khurram Sb.

Kindly send me depth of plot; size of plot like 30'x--

I will send preliminary plan by tomorrow.Also i will send you some elevations having looks of one kanal house

My introduction

I am B.Sc civil Engineer , also having short courses in architecture & drafting.I have 25 years professional experience

You may kindly send me plot size on my mobile number

Muhammad Shafqat

Dear Khurram,

We can give you design and construction services.

We have already designed 63-Imperial garden in Paragon city.

If you are interested please contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

We have a wide range of design and material for your dream home. Recently we constructed 2 kanal house in izmir town Lahore and we will send you pics if you are interested. We would like to work for you as well if you provide us your contact details. Send your contact number on email at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting....