Biulding contractor required 9000 sq feet project

Salam,

We are looking for a decent builders team to build a double storey building, each floor is 4500 sq feet so in total 9000sq feet area.

We would like to have labour price only (per sq feet) as we will supply the material.

Just brief details of this project..

This building needs to stand on around 28 column/pillars (ie hallow structure)

Will put single 4" non load bearing walls to create rooms.

There will be 8 rooms on ground floor and 8 rooms on first floor.

Two fans and 4 lights in each room.

A good price is necessary to attract our attention.

For more info please get in touch.

Many thanks

We can give you design and construction services at one place

with quality work and time completion.

Please contact us for further discussion.

We can give you competitive rate with material only and if interested contact us.

Team dSA

www.designsource.com.pk

Actually cost varies as per your requirements of material and design for your building. We are an award winning architectural design and construction firm in Pakistan.

We have constructed many commercial building in Sargodha, Lahore, Faisalabd and in Dubai as well for office design.

If you could provide us your contact details(email & contact number) at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com then our representative will contact you for detailed discussion in this regard. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.

Please contact usman ghani on 03217155164…

290 per sq ft

0316-1512255

We are providing construction, interior, and also project management services professionally with past 15 years of experience.

Contact us for more details

0321-2661122

Sufyan Ali

290 per sq ft seems bit high side, even in bahria town is cheaper,

This is a commercial building but pretty straight forward,

no floor or wall tiles required,

no load bearing walls,

each room will have two single full walls & two only up to 3 feet high as we will put large windows. (total 16 rooms)

Dear 123456

please mention here project location.and pls send a working drawing to me at mirzaco5@yahoo.com

Project Location Rawalpindi,

sorry drawing not ready yet..

Dear 123,

Labor rate 280 sft

With material 1750 sft

Regards

Ahmad Sajjad

sajjad@engspirit.com

I am here for you with 9 years contracting experience of Dubai. You can contact me at skype. My Id is wasim1690

Dear 123456,

Asalam o alikum,

Actual cost will be evaluated when drawing is finalized, otherwise we can quote estimate labor price which varies from 250 to 300 per square feet of covered area.

We are a construction company (Royal Stone Private Limited) having a good name in DHA and Bahria Town, when you have finalized the construction program and ready to construct get in touch on the following given cell number, we will discuss in person. I hope you will like our work and rate also.

Thanks

Royal Stone.

Dear sir,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , forgine qualified management and skilled labour.

We have carried out many residential and commercial project in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK.

For further information please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

or vist our website

www.estradaconstructions.com

Grey structure labor rate 265 per sq ft

PLEASE CONTACT.

Hyderi constrution, we are providing high quality constrution.

For highly construction work pls contact 03333944052

Hyderi construction

LABOR RATE 275/SFT.

BEST REGARDS

FAWAZ BUILDING CONTRACTOR

ENG ALI RAZA

0324-4912038

0346-1376876

We are a construction company with an engineer leading the team. We can provide state of art solution for your construction including design work. Kindly do contact us on 0332 - 568 - 9898