Builder Required For 5 Marla Double Storey In H-13 Oppposite Nust

Aoa, please send me the rates at ehsanuk@hotmail.com. I want to start immediately.

Thank you.

We have different offers for construction that vary according to material and design you select for your dream home. If you send us your contact number then it will be more easy to discuss in details. You can send us your details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Hi Ehsan. I want to inquire about H-13 5 marla plot opposite Nust. You are intending to make a home here but i have heard that this place has many issues. Can u comment on that.

Hi Sohail, Can you please let me know what issues you heard.

The land is with proper registry and Intiqal. Most of the H-13 is constructed and a good place to live. Very near to central Islamabad. If you go for G-13 which is just opposite of H-13, per marla price is more than 10 lacs. In H-13 it is 3-5 lacs per marla.

I don't see any issues as land is legal, families living, good secure area due to NUST and army camp on the other side, approach is good for working people in Islamabad. Price is around 3 to 5 lacs depending on location.

Btw, I have 12 marla plot from which i will construct 5 marlas and sell 7 marlas. Let me know if someone is interested. I am the owner so no commission is involved.

All the houses around my plot are built. Electricity is available, water through boring, sewerage, sui gas will be there shortly (probably 6 months or an year). Roads are not carpeted and temporary but will be carpeted very soon like in few months as all houses are built. And the community is nice and educated.

I have sent you an email.

@Ehsan: Sent you an email to inquire about the place. Regards

A.O.A,

We have construct many houses in DHA, Bahria Town, PWD Society, Ghauri Town and also in Airport Housing Society. Now in these days we are working in Bahria Town and Airport Society.

If you want to see our works then I will also sent some pics which we construct.My rates of construction is different in different areas.

Please feel free to contact us via email,SMS or call.

Global Property and Construction Company GPCC.

Email: khalare@yahoo.com

Phone and SMS: 03315119895

Dear i offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1800/sft

OR

2- With Material (along with all respect) Rs.3100/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification

• Plumbing Work

• Wood work

• Aluminum work (for your windows)

• Steel staircase

• Face work (depending upon your design)rock wall,tiles

graphy

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles, sonex shower sets,

vanities,commode,basin(porta or sunnay) .

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Roots Engineering Services

Faheam 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com