Building A Temporary Housing

Aoa, this might be an unusual topic here.

Scenario is that i have 1 Kanal land in Islamabad want to build a one room accommodation (room+kitchen+bath) including boundary wall and some garden landscaping to use it during my vacations. I am living abroad and will be using this accommodation for maximum a month in a year.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it will be a temporary accommodation lets say for 5-7 years and then I will demolish it have the proper construction of whole 1 Kanal.

Please share your thoughts on following:

- Is it is a good idea to do so?

- Can I do this type of construction in DHA?

- How much it will cost? (room+kitchen+bath+boundary wall of 1 Kanal).

Thank you so much in advance for taking time to read and reply!!

Dear Ehsan Sb,

It will be good if you can get 1 Kanal design as per your actual requirements and then you should build one room with bath and kitchen so when you will do your whole construction this can be part of that whole house which will save your money.

We can offer you design and construction at once place.

If interested contact us.

Regards

DSA

+92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

It is possible to do this in DHA, but they will not issue a completion certificate until you build the whole house as per your design approved by DHA office.

Thanks for your feedback!

@DSA, any rough cost estimate please?

@PK1, what is that completion certificate for?

Can we make the same temporary house in E-16/3 Cabinet Division on a 1 kanal plot?

It depends on your actual covered area and more details.

In this way its very hard to give you any rough Idea.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

In my humble opinion, it's not a good idea. It's not just accommodation, you have to ensure supplies. You have to make arrangement for water and gas. Sewerage depends upon the area. Than maintenance and security during your stay.

When you come for a month during an year, you will spend half of the initial time during your stay in managing all problems related to that house.

Isn't it a better option to buy one or two bedroom apartment?

It's my own opinion, it can be wrong, when one come back from abroad, he/she require peace of mind.

@Malik sahab, yes indeed we need to have all the basic facilities and they will be arranged.

I liked DSA's suggestion that make design/architecture of full house so that we don't have to demolish that one room and just start building from there.

@Everyone, will there be any security issues in DHA if resident is not there for most of the year?

Thanks for your inputs!!

Also, anyone can tell how long it takes to apply and get the posession in dha and what is the procedure?

@ Mr.Ehsan

Temporary housing on 1 Kanal land is not a good decision in my point of view. You should contact with an architect and design a complete house map for construction and then go for complete construction on it. It will be good for you in future that you can give it to tenant to earn if you are not living in this house. Moreover, mentally relaxation is very necessary that you will find after its development.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Hello dear mr ehsaan.

You should do this type of temporary construction on your plot in order to be safe and have its possesion by yourself.

I advice you to not go with big construction companies as their rates depends on working(big/small).

So you should hire team of private construction man with his team so that your construction may be cheap.

If you need my help in construction then kindly contact me through email.

Thanks

EFA CONSTRUCTION (pvt) Ltd.

We Offer Qualitative Work in Building Construction Renovation and Redesign at Most Competitive cost.

Contact:- EFA construction (Pvt) Ltd. Office # 10-A, Trade Centre, 3rd floor,

F-11 Markaz, islambad .

Email:- m.ashrafali01@gmail.com

Tel:- 051-2111264, 051-2112626,0332-5411230

A.O.A,

We have construct many houses in DHA, Bahria Town, PWD Society, Ghauri Town and also in Airport Housing Society. Now in these days we are working in Bahria Town and Airport Society.

If you want to see our works then I will also sent some pics which we construct.My rates of construction is different in different areas.

Please feel free to contact us via email,SMS or call.

Global Property and Construction Company GPCC.

Email: khalare@yahoo.com

Phone and SMS: 03315119895