Building contractor

I am a building contractor looking for such kind of a new building project in rawalpindi/islamabad. Assuring honesty and quality work if somebody have any project to make my teem busy.
Twakal bukhari
Haadi builders

Haadi builders, what would be cost of 4 marla single or double story home with 22.6 Feet front and 40 feet length. If you could share detail, I would be obliged.

WE OFFRES:

All kind of residential and Commercial Construction services on turnkey basis. We offers best prices for Quality Construction below:

Grey Structure:

Prices starting from 1500PKR/Sft

Detail of work:

Survey,Estimate of cost,Layout of work,Excavation,PCC, Brick work, Steel work,Electric Sanitry and Sewerage,Steel work for red structure,Roof concrete,Gas and Multimedia Piping, In and outside Complete grey plaster, Roof treatment with insultion floors , PCC

FINISHED STRUCTURE:

Price Starting From 1800PKR/Sft in categories: Standard , Deluxe and Luxury.

Grey Structure, Bath Kitchen Tiles with accessories,Roof Flooring with Tiles and marbles, roof ceiling and paints, wooden doors and cabinets, Electricity with accessories, electric and Gas fittings.

For more information contact me;

A R Mirza & Company

Dear Haadi Builders,

I am planning to construct 1 Kanal house in Bahria Town Ph-5. Can you please send me pictures of some of your completed work, quotation for A+ class construction at my e-mail

zahoor_malik@yahoo.com

Dear Builders,

I am planning to build 1 Kanal house in DHA Ph-1. Can you please send me quotation for A+ class construction at my e-mail

abdul.w1994@yahoo.com

Dear we are planning to build 1 kanal house(500 sq yds)in Fazaia lahore, can u email us the quotations for standard, luxury and deluxe houses

Http://armirzaandcompany.blogspot.com/2015/12/latest-house-construction-costrates-and.html

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Architectural Design Mega Builders a renowned name in construction industary having 15 years of experience.,We build homes ,commercial buildings, in Dha 1 ,2,Bahria town 1to8 and all the societies PWD,all CDA sectors,gori town,wan garden,Gulberg wah,in Rawalpindi islamabad * . Experts in construction,Designing ,Renovation ,superviion services… Contact Tahir javed 0321 5652 123 Email.megabuilders44@gmail.coming and Construction Services…