Building New House In Soan Garden

Hi, i am planning to build one kanal house in soan gardens islamabad. I would like to know abt the whole process from start to finish , i mean construction and legal requirements. I would appreciates if u advise of any reputed architect and builder. And how much would it cost to built average 1 kanal house..If u can also add in reply any thing to do or something to avoid no to do base on ur experience Thanks

Khan

Hi ayaz,

First of all you need to get your house map built and then you need to get it approved by the related authorities that govern soan garden. You may start construction after getting approval from the authority.

In my opinion, it would cost about 75 lacs minimum to build 1 kanal house. However, the cost may vary in accordance with the added features.

I cant suggest you any builder, but you need to keep a good supervision over the contractor once you hire him.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Hello ayaz, My name is arslan muhammad and i am representing clare builders pvt. Ltd. If you are looking to build a house , i might be able to help you with this. We guarantee all of our work and the price. More over we work on an idea of transparent and clear construction. As of your question you need to hire an architect to design your map and then your need to get it approved form relevant authority. Once thats all done you can go a head with construction. As construction cost is concern, it totally depends on the map (covered area) and your personal preference ( what sort of finishing you like , what sort of material your would like to have in home etc.) But on average u must be looking at a little over 1 corer (assuming it is a double story house with an approximate cover area of 6500 sq.Ft.) If you visit our website and fill in the required " inquiry " form i will arrange a person to meet with you and discuss it in detail

Call on 03000666602 Thank you Arslan

Hi arslan,

You may consider to buy an advertisement space on zameen.Com for marketing your construction firm.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

We can offer you design and construction services.

333-4220989

www.designsource99.weebly.com

AOA.

A liitle too late

Lol, ht saab you seem to be keeping track of zulfi saab…lol

@ sheikh abdul

i had a feeling you will catch up to this thread lol :)

Lol, im still waiting for zulfis prices.

Same here most of his designs are very good and for the rite price it would be excellent....but for some reason zulfi brother keeps posting on the older threads rather than replying to the new ones like us......

I have to admit when ever i read any of your comments in concern with zulfi it makes me laugh no offence to zulfi.... I bet after this above comment he still hasent noticed that his house would have been build by now. And please sheikh saab dont say may be its time to rebuild it lol

NO offence to any one on this forum stay happy and blessed

This is one of my nick name out of 10 so dont you worry you may call me zulfi…

Prices for grey work + finishes B Rs.1600 to 2200 depends on Area for A Rs.1800 to 2800

for A+ 2500 to 4000 and not limit....

Lol, ht saab you do make me laugh with your posts. Who knows, maybe Ayaz wants to demolish and re develop...lol

zulfi yaar, im still awaiting your prices per sq feet for construction of 10 marla? do you have pictures of completed projects?

Ohh hoo sheikh saab you still not getting the point ok ill explain : Your post has to be atleast 5 to 6 months old to be answered by mr zulfi..... Sheikh saab how abt joining us for get together in isb??

Lol...HT saab you do make me laugh! I would love to get together, however, due to my heavy schedule and work commitments I am unable to. But definitely keep us posted on what was discussed at the meeting.

@ Zulfi saab, thank you for finally submitting the prices. Do you have any pictures of any completed projects? if so, would you be able to upload this to your website or send us a link to your completed projects whether you have them on flicker, or instagram etc....let us know.

Offcourse sheikh saab we will plan this meeting on satuarday or sunday so if you can make it than why not.