Construction breakdown of 1 kanal house in sector c, bahria enclave islamab

I want to construct a double story house in sector c of bahria enclave islamabad plot size is (50 x 90)
1 kanal. Can any one giude me please what is the estimated cost (cost of gray structure & that of finishing),

Regards,
Khalid

Dear Naseem

Estimated cost of grey structure varies from Rs.1250/- to Rs.1450/- per sq ft depending upon structural design.

Estimated cost of Grey + finish varies from Rs.2300/- to Rs.3300/- per sq ft depending upon your choice of finishing material.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

Dear Naseam sab

i offer my best services to you with complete finishing work Rs.1980/sft of covered area only along with A grade construction.

Regards

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

AoA,

You can have a look at our website www.alirathore.com. We offer free discussion and consultation with no obligation.

The cost of GreyStructure would range between 1200-1700 rs per sqft depending if you need basement or not.

The cost of turn key solution ranges from 2200-3000rs per sqft depending upon basement.

You can contact us for a discussion.

Kind Regards,

Ali Nazar Rathore

Director

Ali Rathore Estates & Builders

+92-324 0147704

@Mr. Naseem

We have a wide range of design and material is available for your dream home. Kindly send us your email and contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 04236655262. We would like to discuss on call so that we could provide you rate as per your requirements. You can see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.