Construction Cost

Hi everyone..

I want to construct a house 40 x 80 with apx covered area of 4000 sqft. I want to construct the house in 2 phases (grey structure & finishing) can someone help me to find out the construction cost of good quality (labor cost per sqft for grey structure & material cost for sqft for grey structure)

If any contractor can give me the quote for labor charges and how much time needs to finish up to grey structure from scratch.

Any information and help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Hello,

Good Luck for the construction. Just do the math by yourself as well and consult various developers so that you could negotiate the best price with the developer.

regards, z@in N@deem

Otherwise you can contact the following person. He may provide you reasonable guidance.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/profile/islamabad_property-185400.html

I hope this would be of help.

AOA.

The best way is to get the structure completed than search around for the finishing. For the grey structure i charge around Rs 250 but you can also get cheaper around 180 aswell.

@H--T

What will be the difference between 250 & 180. Please tell me what is included in grey structure.

Thanks

With 180 you will get a normal contractor who will have no idea how to save money on the on construction material along with the most expensive seriya.. Ive been in this business long enough to know all the loop holes on how they make money by deceiving. With grey structure you will have your full structure with plaster and marble fitted(marble purchased by you). That is the cheapest way you have have the house completed in an affordable budget. If you need further clarification we can exchange contact details.

Is 250 for labour only?

Yes @Khan sb., 250 is for labor only.

Yes labour only

Construction cost with material is 1400 sqft and labor rate is 350/ sqft and structure rate is 200/ sqft plz cont me s.a.rehman enterprises 03362062303

Assalam o alaikum,

Please read the following posts on construction material prices:

A brief autopsy of construction material prices

A deeper autopsy of construction material prices

I hope these posts would be helpful.

Regards,
Zain Nadeem

We are working in this field for several years and our services are available for you with a very handsome rate. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-3665522 for more assistance. You can also see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com.