Construction Cost Of 1 Kanal House In Lahore? Read Below?

Aoa to all of you guys.

I have a 1 Kanal plot in OPF Housing Society, Raiwind road Lahore. I am planning to start construction since OPF Society has started to develop esp in terms of roads, gas supply, parks, lights etc.

Please note that I am very tight on my budget. I want to know the cost of grey structure of single storey house which has covered area of about 2900 sq ft. The cost should be without marble and tiling.

At the present I am living on rent in Model Town Ext and I am paying 35000 monthly rent which is too much for me. People say that I am fool to be wasting big sums of money on rent and I can save this money to build my own house. So here am I finally thinking to build a single storeyed house upto grey structure and shift in it and do finishing later by saving the rent money I am paying.

@Midland..

We can offer you building design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Looking forward to hear you so.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@Miandad

Try to build it yourself if you have any past experience or if you can give enough time on your site daily to supervise. If you have that experience or you manage to get a very honest team of labor rate contractor, by providing the material yourself and just supervising the site, you can complete your grey structure within 850- 1000 Rs/sqft. If you go for turn-key contract then IMO 1200 Rs/sqft will be more than enough that should include the grey structure with A grade bricks, RCC lintel, popular/turkplast PPRC sanitary and electrical conduit, whole floor GCC, gate ramp, steel gate,under ground water tank/septic tank if required, thus everything that is included in the grey structure.

Best of luck with your project :)

Regards

@Mr.Midland

I know a good architect and construction manager in Lahore who has done many big projects in Pakistan. Mr. Amer is one from them and if you have time then I will set an appointment for you or you can ask on call by telling your requirements that you want in your home. Interested?