Construction of House

AOA,

I have a approx 30X60 plot in G-15 and want to construct a double story house. I need guidance in case of any financial assistance available in this regard from any good source. How much will be the total cost on an average.. in case someone recently built a house there.

1- I have heard that banks provide loans to construct your house by keeping mortgage of your plot? Any one having sound knowledge to this option? I am working overseas so may not be able to provide employment proofs and documents like that. How much will be interest? How much i will pay extra? how long will be the tenure for loan installments?

2- I have also heard about an other solution but not sure if there are any builders like that... someone told me there are few builders who will build your house on a specific payment plan like down payment .. then monthly payments... and then some amount you can also pay after the house is constructed.. please guide me if there any such good builders available in Islamabad.

You can do it by planning the house first and you can also construct the house in phases once the first brick is laid it will be completed inshAllah.

I did it in my case with very little finances in hand.

We provide professional services for all kind of construction and renovation works. We have a team of about 200+ qualified and experienced personal from last 20 years in all kinds trades of construction i.E. Civil-labor, design , structural, electrical, plumbing, wood , paint, landscape, interior design and decoration. We are also associated with top of the line suppliers from last 20 years which brings you quality products with special discount prices.
We have about 40 + completed projects along with 2-3 ongoing projects all the time. Ali waseem Aliwaseem@hotmail.Com

Following are the market per sft rates according to quality these days:-

Grey structure​​​              with finishing

I) quality a+​: ​ 1000-1200. ​​​​ 2500-3500 Ii) quality a​: ​ 1000-1100. ​​​​2000-2500 Iii) quality b+​: ​ 800-950. ​​​​1800-2000 Iv) quality b​:​ 750-850​​​​ 1700​​​

To explain you briefly there are 3 ways you can get your house constructed on above mentioned rates. 1) turn key: turnkey solutions are hassle free but are the most expensive. In this type of agreement material and labor both will be provided by the builder and you are totally depended on the builder`s goodwill whether you get what u paid for.

2) labor-rate: in this type of agreement labor is provided by the builder and you are responsible for providing material. This method is good as you are in control of the quality of the material and its payment but it’s an extra burden on you whether you are buying the right thing at the right price at the right time. In short you must have experience and time for this sort of agreement. Following are the market labor rates for good finishing these days: I) civil labor:​rs 200-225/- sft Ii) plumbing:​rs 20/- sft Iii) electricity:​rs 20/- sft

3) supervision: this is the best solution for people who have no time & experience in construction and also want the full control over the project. In this type of agreement builder provides material & labor after your approval. You also have the option to provided material/labor if you feel the need at any time. All the payments (i.E) material, labor, utility and other overheads are done through you weekly or fortnightly. These days supervision cost is around 15-20% of the total project cost (excluding land).

We provide professional services for all kind of construction and renovation works. We have a team of about 200+ qualified and experienced personal from last 20 years in all kinds trades of construction i.E. Civil-labor, design , structural, electrical, plumbing, wood , paint, landscape, interior design and decoration. We are also associated with top of the line suppliers from last 20 years which brings you quality products with special discount prices.
We have about 40 + completed projects along with 2-3 ongoing projects all the time. Ali waseem Aliwaseem@hotmail.Com

Following are the market per sft rates according to quality these days:-

Grey structure​​​              with finishing

I) quality a+​: ​ 1000-1200. ​​​​2500-3500

Ii) quality a​: ​ 1000-1100. ​​​​2000-2500

Iii) quality b+​: ​ 800-950. ​​​​1800-2000

Iv) quality b​:​ 750-850​​​​ 1700​​​

To explain you briefly there are 3 ways you can get your house constructed on above mentioned rates. 1) turn key: turnkey solutions are hassle free but are the most expensive. In this type of agreement material and labor both will be provided by the builder and you are totally depended on the builder`s goodwill whether you get what u paid for.

2) labor-rate: in this type of agreement labor is provided by the builder and you are responsible for providing material. This method is good as you are in control of the quality of the material and its payment but it’s an extra burden on you whether you are buying the right thing at the right price at the right time. In short you must have experience and time for this sort of agreement. Following are the market labor rates for good finishing these days: I) civil labor:​rs 200-225/- sft Ii) plumbing:​rs 20/- sft Iii) electricity:​rs 20/- sft

3) supervision: this is the best solution for people who have no time & experience in construction and also want the full control over the project. In this type of agreement builder provides material & labor after your approval. You also have the option to provided material/labor if you feel the need at any time. All the payments (i.E) material, labor, utility and other overheads are done through you weekly or fortnightly. These days supervision cost is around 15-20% of the total project cost (excluding land).

Hi, We are working on labor rate and we have accomplished 4 to 5 projects in wapda town and valencia town at affordable labor rate. If you want us to work at labor rate call us now Cell: 0300-4779941

This prices must be out dated now. What’s the current expected rate for labour only?

I would imagine up to 300 per sqft

A fine construction labour rate is 350 rs