Construction of new house

Asslamo_elekum

I am working in k.S.A and need guidance and estimate for construction of my 35 x 70 feet size house.
This is a corner plot in umar block, bahria town lahore.
The map has been approved by bahria administration. The house map is attached along with this e-mail for reference.
The estimate needed in four shapes.

1- only labor charges complete house including every thing ( all the needed martial will be provided by owner).

2- complete house including every thing ( all the needed martial will be used by the the contractor).

3- construction upto gray-structure. ( all the needed martial will be used by the the contractor).
4- construction upto gray-structure. ( all the needed martial will be provided by owner).

Thanks and any other idea.

Regards,

Shahid iqbal lone
Lecturer
College of computer
Qassim university
Kingdom of saudi arabia.
Phone : + 966 6 3800050, ext.: 3279
Mobile: + 966 541924839
E-mail : aieatha@qu.Edu.Sa, loneshahid@yahoo.Com

Ok i understand your requirment , plese contact us for further detail 0300-4582022 , 03234582022 waseem builders.

Dear Shahid Iqbal,

1: only labor charges complete house including every thing ( all the needed martial will be provided by owner).

it is hard to determine at this stage , as plumber electrion and carpenter don't know their scope of work but on a rough estimate u should be looking at PKR 450

2- complete house including every thing ( all the needed martial will be used by the the contractor).

you should be looking at 2000 uphill no limit ( depends on your requirements)

3- construction upto gray-structure. ( all the needed martial will be used by the the contractor)

.should be looking at PKR 1300-1400 ( depending upon the drawing)

4- construction upto gray-structure. ( all the needed martial will be provided by owner). Should be looking at 350

I at Clare builders pvt. Ltd. Represent a team of professional construction people.

Construction rate mainly depends on the area you would like to construct in

so inorder to get more accurate rate please tell us your requirements and send a copy of your approved drawings on the email address mentioned below

It would be our pleasure to assist you in any way possible

please feel free to contact us at

tel: 0300-0666602

email: a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

web: www.clarebuilders.com

We are working in this field for several years and an award winning company. We would like to work for you and can provide you many designs and ways to construct your home. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to discuss in details.

We can give you complete inteior and exterior design and construction services.

If you are interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

The answer for your queries are

Project on Labor rate is the best choice for a person who wants to build his own house/building. But limitation is that you need to give your time available for that or one of your representative needed to be there.

This is the best way you can save money plus it make you assure that the material and overall work quality is far better than those constructed by contractors.

1- Labor rate varies from time to time and person to person according to their specialties. The rough estimate is Rs. 300 to 400 which may get even more if you go for some specialized labor.

2- The construction cost vary according to the quality of work i.e. 3rd class construction will cost you about 1000-1300 per square foot, 2nd class construction will cost you about 1200-1600 per square foot while first class construction will cost you about 1500-2000 per square foot But keep one thing in mind that the final rates depend upon the quality of work and type of material.

3- Construction of Grey Structure in which materials to be provided by contractor also depends upon the quality of work.The charges depend upon the specs of the material being used plus its quality.

4- Construction of Grey Structure in which materials to be provided by the Client/Owner is somewhat related to labor charges. So it will be the same as labor charges.

Grey structure should be on labor rate since one has to make Arrangments for few items like brick, cement, sand, steel etc. Out of these items , steel is most expensive and one should take care of it. No on steals sand, bricks.

After grey structure is complete, one can give contract with material since one can count material and BOQs etc. Finishing materials are a lot. It's difficult to manage.

I can be wrong as this is unconventional idea.

I want to build house in wah can't

The house is 12 Marla with basement

Fist stage I want to construct grey structure

Contact 0300 5347951 M Ajmal