Construction time 10 marla house Bahria Town Rawalpindi

How long does it take to build a double story house from start of construction to completing the finishes. The covered area of the house is around 3500 sq. Feet.

The land for the plot is solid. Utilities supplies should not be a problem because bahria town will be providing them.

The interior design and front elevation are not that complicated.

Your thoughts please

6 months minimum time required … Land is solid in Bahria town thats a joke seriously

If u go with well planned and organised activities then minimum time will be 7-8 months. Means u know the market , materials. It's cost,quality and vendors should be known to u. Plus u know the ability and availability of skilled workers. Other wise it will take minimum of 12 months.

Bahria land has mostly filling area, but some streets are better. Now a days u have to go through full concrete bed/raft before starting ur walls till dpc level. U have to bear cost and time too.

I agree with Faisal. And would like to add that Interior Designing is one of the complex fields for a true designer to produce amazing results.

Decorating the floor, walls, and furniture are just products, but how effectively one can use, is what Interior Designers challenge themselves, and believe me, "not complicated" is just a rough thought.

I'm an Interior Designer by profession by the way.

We can give you complete finishing in 6 months max.

Regards

@HT Without starting any argument, I have no interest in joking around here.

I was saying what I have been told by the soil test engineers. If you know more about BT than these engineers, please share your knowledge with me.

If you have a reason for why the soil test engineers would be lying to me then please tell me. They are getting paid for this job and I expect honest report from them not something that will cause me problems in future.

Thanks for all other replies. I think it is realistic to think that it can take up to 12 months to complete the house.

@ K ALI,

I did not mean it as if you was joking. I am sorry if you got offended by my comment.

The tests and there engineers are just for show. Try and visit BT Ph 8 or BT PH4 main market. You will know what i mean. If your land is solid than why have they given you a raft.(I am guessing without even looking at your map)Because even there solid land is soft....

Ive seen there labs where the soil gets tested.the guys who are testing are hardly F.A passed on pay around 10,000 per month.

There labs are based in shops of 12 x 10 per sqft....

First the BT used to do the first soil test themselves but as they have had soo many cases where the houses have sunk in or tilted.they have outsourced that to contractors now so all the blame can be transferred...

@ poster.

This is not the matter of joke nor any body here has enough time to make SHUGHAL out of it. These are realities which r facing by the people now a days.

Just because of such loose land in Bahria, they r not preparing structure drawing by them selves , and put full reponsibilites in case of damage on the outsourced civil engineers.

Soil test and compaction test are just jokes. They only milking the cows (people). U will be amazed to know that construction of 10 Marla house requires more than 14 tones of steel now a days , on that soil having good soil and compaction test reports.

People on this forum wants to help each other irrespective of any material benefit. Beside this every body has right to search for the best , these are only suggestions. Market is open and make ur decision as u want to make it.

But how clients can go out if BT force them to get all drawings and design from them and they are also robing them on this too.

So BT base is on fraud and how can they advise their clients sincerely.....

God bless them and ave from robers.

Regards

HT are there similar issues in Bahria Enclave where there has been significant cutting.

I believe this is the case with zone 5 only… Enclave is solid land but cutting than levelling requires filling… So pockets of filling can be expected…