Constructiona and house plan

Dear gurus,

I am planning to build a single unit house in soan garden - block a on a plot sizing 40x70. For this, please advise on the followings:

1) plan
- i need the following pre requisites to be minded while planning the house. Have to leave 5 feet path way at the right side of the plot. Back yard should be 15x15ft from the middle and 12.5x5ft from both ends. At the front, i need a lawn 15x10ft.
Further i require one master bedroom with drawing dining and kitchen at ground floor and four bedroom with attached bath at 1st floor. Please provide me the cost for build a suitable plan (including approvals from respective authorities)
2) construction cost on turn key basis as per the plan (range please)

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Dear Umar sahib, we are dealing in

Design consulting

Construction Management

Turnkey Solutions

Please provide your cell for further communication.

Regards.

M. Azhar

Planet Builders & Interiors.

0321-8837696

Dear Umar , Mega Builders a renowned name in construction industary having 15 years of experience.,We build homes ,commercial buildings, in Dha 1 ,2,Bahria town 1to8 and all the societies PWD,all CDA sectors,gori town,Swan garden,Gulberg wah,in Rawalpindi islamabad * . Experts in construction,Designing ,Renovation ,superviion services… Contact Tahir javed 0321 5652 123 Email.megabuilders44@gmail.com