Contractor wanted for 8 marla house refurbishment in bahria town lahore

I am looking for a contractor for a house refurbishment which includes

@ 3 bathrooms need done from scratch (7 x 11 feet)
@ 5 windows need to be closed with brick and plaster
@ full inside paint job
@ some electrician and wooden work

Kindly msg me your watsapp or email, so i can send exact details need to be done

Would like u to give me best price quote possible and time duration to complete the work

Thank you

WE can give you all solution at one place.

Please contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

If you are looking for young and dynamic person with a professional engineering degree from a prestigious institute and holding 5 years experience of residential construction in DHA 2 and Bahria Town rawalpindi then feel free to contact me.

My team and I work with the aim of changing conventional construction scene of Pakistan which is ruled by independent contractors who do not possess any qualification and merely work on the basis of their experience.

Your house will be built with complete honesty and transparency and we look forward to building a long term relationship as we aim at word of mouth for our quality of work.Our rates will be customer friendly and there will be no compromise on quality at all.

We also focus on refurbishment/revamp works as many contractors hesitate to go for it.

For more details you may contact at adeelhassan65@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Engr. Adeel Hassan

+92-332-2530704 (Call, SMS, Whatsapp)

AoA, can you please share your contact number at ehsanuk@hotmail.com. We will discuss further on phone, thanks.

Contact us for the following service:

1. Construction

2. Renovation

3. Interior

4. Real Estate services

(Bahria Town, DHA, CDA) Islamabad and Rawalpindi Only.

M/s. Brick Stone Engineering

We deals in all kinds of construction

House construction

House renovation

Villa construction

Commercial building

Interior design

Finishing work

Structure work

As per requirement from clients

Without material

With material

All types of working party available for construction work

Carpenter

Electrcian

Painter

Plumber

False ceiling

A.c technician

Aluminum & glass work

Faheem Raza (Civil Engineer)

0336-6263230/0301-3230199

AL-Reza Builder (Pvt) LTD

Commercial Riverview Bahria town phase 7 Rawalpindi

ASALAM-O-ALAYKUM.

We are an experienced company building houses. The exact cost of the house depends on your drawings and your exact requirement. Please get in touch in order to give you the quote.

Regards,

Muhammad Hassaan Ijaz

0300 4747646

SoftLand Real Estate & Builders, Lahore.

I am Owner of SoftLand Real Estate and Builders. And Our Office located in Park View Villas, Multan Road Lahore.

We Deal

1.All Kind of Properties(Sell and Purchase)

1. Construct Building, Plaza, Houses, and Flats in Labour Rates and With Material.

2. Also, Deal all kind Paint Contracts that make your house more Glorious.

Are Engineers and Staff work together to facilitate our Clients in an Honest and sincere way. Our Work is our Brand.

We Emphasis on Quality and Quantity.

Any Query, Feel Free to Contact us:-

Engineer And Contractor: Malik Behnoz Ali Awan

Cell:0323 4203767

Email:behnozali100@gmail.com

Dear All we are a prestigious dealer of berger paints and buxly paints all types of paints are availible Water baised,oil baised,Epoxy paint, heat resistance paint.

For quotation please feel free to contact on below number. We provide material with very less profit as compared to market our rates are less.

0332 5046727