Cost Of Construction Soan Garden

How much it costs to build a 8 Marla house double storey with good material (not very expensive material but just good ) in Soan Garden? Want 6 or 7 bedrooms with attach bath each.

Sir durable construction would cost atleast 1800 per sqft if you construct it by yourself

@Mr Ahmed,

Amer Adnan Associates is a world class architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects. The company recently won Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013-14 for the best Interior Design based in Pakistan. The design was greatly appreciated for its simplicity and practicality.

If you have any query feel free to discuss,

If your looking at turn key basis than as mentioned above is a good rate for construction.

But on labor rate its Rs 250 per sqft which is the best option.The structure itself will cost you between Rs.30 and 35 lacs and finishing is a bit complicated as to what kind of finishing your after.

If your asking for detailed material cost than go through this forum you will get all the info..

@sadi, sir u mean no contractor? and what things u included in 1800 per sqft? thanks for ur info :)

@ht, sir thank you for ur info :)

@ahmad

Rs.2000 to 2200 with good quality A grade with all finishes.

It includes all construction design, and finishes.

Regards

And how much is for b grade? sir

It can be around Rs.1800/sq ft

Dear friends

Asa

Can anyone tell me the covered area of 1 kanal plot measuring 50x90 as per bahria town bylaws. I want to construct a single story house one 50x90 plot in bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi.

Regards and Jazakallah

@ dr ali ,

kindly email me your query annie@ameradnan.com

@ Dr.Ali

your covered area would be 40 x 70 according to BT..

5feet on both sides and 10 feet at the back and front..In some cases according to the location of the plots there bylaws can be slightly different... So your covered area works out to be 2800 sqft this does not includes the shades.

Dear Dr Ali

In BT 1 Kanal 50 x 90 plot allowed covered area is 65% which is 2925 sq ft.

15ft front, both sides 5 ft each and rear 7 ft should be open.

Regards

Dear H--T

ASA

Thanks a lot for the update.

AH n JAZAKALLAH