Design, Renovation, Interior Design, Construction

All solutions at once place.

Please visit us at:

www.designsource99.weebly.com

At your disposal.

Regards

Zulfiqar CEO DSA

+92-333-4220989

No body would visit your site if you try to SPAM the forum with so many new topics… Please refrain from such activities…

Zulfi saab hosalla…

Nice Website.

Bear with me guys I got good response from Zameen dot com so I started to focus over here....

So do not need to react negatively.... Be positive and see what is going around here.

Regards

Asslamualikum Zulfiqar bhai,

It's good to know that you are getting good response from Zameen.com but it's a humble request to avoid duplicate content posting. It may irritate the readers/visitors or you may also lose your clients as they will start considering you a SPAM ... which obviously you aren't! ... So please be focused here.

Anyways, wish you best of luck for your business... Your web stuff is very informative :)

Best regards

Dear Farhan,

I did not repeat anything but post our in every field because every one visiting their own interest category and at least every category viewer can see this.....

Further more out of 40 views here 30 ppls visited our site and appreciated and got good response....

Thanks for advice too.

Regards

No comments to that

Lol HT. Oh Zulfi saab, would it not be a wise idea to advertise on zameen itself rather than posting comments on forums? Im not sure how much they charge but you would get an even bigger response if you had some sort of banner at the top of the website or on the homepage of zameen or even a pop up. Get in contact with the zameen team and they can sort this out for you. But if your going to repeat your post, then do it once in a while in different categories or bump up the original post once in a while rather than together as this would still be classed as spamming.

Best of luck! ...BUT...im still waiting for photos of any recently completed work? Do you have a portfolio of past projects you have completed? Can you upload these on your website? or share a link?

We have completed almost 100 projects and all the pictures are with us and this is not nice to put all the pictures on the web site...If you need give me your email address to send you pictures.

Regards

@ Zulfiqar bhai, believe me your one post can do everything for your business here. But yes, your regular contribution is necessary to get clients

Agreed with Sheikh Abdul A ... Here is the link for Banner Advertising

Good luck!

You all ppls seems to me Zameen marketing team…

The kind of immaturity your showing i am beginning to doubt your credibility…Sorry to say that. All the comments by other members were trying to give you good advice but its you my friend who took it negatively…

Thanks Zameen Members for excellent response and appreciation.

Keep surfing Zameen dot com and our web page

www.designsource99.weebly.com

All solutions at once place with quality and time delivery.

Regards

Zulfiqar Ahmad Khan CEO DSA 92-33-4220989