Design modification :house modification and additional construction.

I intend on getting a new construction done to an existing house . The new construction area( would be around 750 square foot ), and would be located on the 2nd floor of a single story house.

I need professional help in designing the new area and connected it with the existing house.

I am looking for architects who would be willing to take on this project

Dear Ovais,

We can give you design and execution services of your 2nd storey.

Please send more details at our email for further discussions.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We are working in this field for several years and an award winning company. We would like to work for you and can provide you many designs and ways to renovate or construct your home. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to discuss in details.

A wide range of design and material is there for you, waiting in our office. We will have to arrange a meeting to discuss in details. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more discussion. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....

Dear

architect has their own builder / contractor , so in the end you will have to face and compromise with a contractor. We cant deny the importance of architect/ structure engineers, but as your given square feet 750. There is no need for any architect.

regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

THIS IS RUBBISH IF AREA WILL BE LESS THAN ARCHITECT IMPORTANCE WILL BE GONE??

You have to have get consult with Architect and Engineer if you need designed/planned house.

Regards

Dear Owais ,

Where is this project located? please give us a little more details.

or alternatively call us at 03000666602 03365915589

email : a.muhammad@calrebuilders.com