Designs with estimated cost and time

Salam,
Would anyone be able to share with me designs including floor plans for a 10 marla (250 sq yards)?

I want to build a double story house, 4 bed rooms house.

Please share designs, floor plans and any other relevant information.

Dear Mr K Ali,

Please read the following posts relevant to home interiors:

Simple ideas for a classy and cozy kitchen

Chic ideas to decorate your home office

Interesting home decor ideas for winter

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

For floors, you can go with hardwood as hardwood floors give a very modern look and are durable too. If you want to be economical, go for vinyl flooring. Pretty cheap, easy to install and highly water-resistant.

Other options are tiles, which are again durable and will give you so many choices when it comes to design and patterns or you can go with the old school carpet look.

@Zain & @Faiz thank you both

Please if you have images of BT approved home fronts (external look), do share them.

Regards

Sir! Please send me your email id or contact me at 03314739708, i will send you some new exterior design with their plan drawing proposed for 10 marla.

I want to construct 1 kanal house in bahria town RWP phase 3. Can someone share with me house plans for 1 kanal house and interior designs and elevation

Grey Structure With Material (Rs.1100 to 1300/sft)

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

( WORK INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT FOR GREY STRUCTURE )

1-Super Structure

a) thick masonry up to ceiling level.

b)RCC/RBC slabs, Lintels and Beams

as per drawing given by client

c)Fixing of Steel door frame.

2-Surface Rendering

Application of cement plaster to all the ceilings, internal and external wall surfaces

3-Flooring

a)Compaction of Backfill material, dressing

leveling

b)Laying of Brick Ballast.

C)Laying of 2” PCC under flooring.

4-Roof Insulation

Includes cleaning,coats of hot bitumen, one layer of polythene sheet,

and 3” to 4” thick mud laid in slope, laying and grouting of 1- 1/2” thick brick tiles.

5-Electrification (GM Cable at least)

Conducting, wirings, DB’s fixing only

6-Plumbing Work ( PPR and PVC Fittings Popular at least)

Sewer Line, Man Holes, Baths hot and cold water pipe lines, over head pipe line , rain water

pipe only

TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL ( Rs.2000 to 2400/sft )

WORK INCLUDED ( Grey Structure Work & As Mention Below )

1. Wood work

2. Aluminum work

3. Steel staircase

4. Fixing of Main/Wicket gates.

5. Drive ways flooring.

6. Side passage and back yard flooring.

7. Face work depending upon your map.

8. Terrace flooring.

9. Fancy fire places.

10. Floor Marble.

11. Bath Room Tile Flooring.

12. Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen.

13. False ceiling depending upon…

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt

Faheam: 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

In which area do you want construction? Actually, construction rates depend upon your choice of material and design. We have a wide range of designs and material and after arranging a meeting, we would be able to give you proper rates. If you are interested then send us your contact details on hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

Hello Mr. Ali

We can design a house as per your requirements, your taste and with in your budget. We can give you the most competitive rates of gray structure with durable quality as well as finishing costs.

We are company working under foreign qualified management to know about us you can visit our website www.clarebuilders.com and you can feel free to dial 0334-853-1536.

Regards,

Faiza Zahid

Head of marketing and opperations

Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd.

@Hamza Asif,

Your work does look impressive, but my question is you are based in Lahore how would you run and manage construction in Rawalpindi.

I don't like the idea of sub-contracting.

Thanks

@Faheam from Root Engineering

Would be able to give me details of a house you have built in Bahria or DHA in Rawalpindi / Islamabad

Dear k Ali

kindly give me the email address then i will be able to share complete detail and snaps which i have constructed

thanks

Wow Man that’s a lot of information

Do you know any construction company engaged in bahria Rawalpindi phase 2/3/4/ or 5.

I want to construct 1 kanal house in bahria phase 3.