Grey construction cost of house

Salam

I want to construct my house in lahore. Plot area is 5 marla and covered area is 1000 square feet. What will be construction cost of it for grey work?

Thanks

If you build this house yourself it will cost you around 650 per feet.if you give it on contract it will cost you 1200 per square feet.

What will be best option for me because i can’t stay with labor whole day due to my job?

Khan sb i don’t know about Lahore but surely grey structure can bever cost u 650 per sqft.In isb a good grey structure with self provisional controls is costing approx 1200 sqft…

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If interested contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

I am constructing my house in jinnah garden isb.i am doing supervision of this house myself.gray structure cost me around 650 per feet with A grade material.very strong and solid structure with 21 pillars as per cda laws.house is 35x72.

Come On Mr Khan....you are making ppls confuse...This cost cannot be of any structure even brick works or frame structure....

Please stop making spreading unauthenticated information.

Mr DSA i am not confusing the people.i am constructing my house in jinnah garden.you can see this house.structure is almost completed.it cost me around 575 but cement is remaining i got estimate with pluster it will cost me 650.you always are tell very high rates.plz dont spread hype in rates i know you are a thekedaar.

Khan bhai i am not a thekaydaar but the prices u are quoting are surely not correct…Grey structure can never cost you at this rate if you are going to have a solid base along with pillars and good quality material…I would be thankful if you can tell us how you managed to get the prices this low.

This is nonsense and impossible...You must not doing upto the Engineering standards....

Wise ppls will never take you serious.... Carry on the good works.

Grey structure cost u around 900 of good quality with ply shuttering . Tiles of good quality around 1500 sft per meter. Plaster and brick work of good quality.

contractor charge u around 1200 ..if there is a raft and heavy frame structure they will charge around 1500

depends upon design

umar saeed

Brick structure with following major specs:

[QUOTE=""]

Foundations approximately 5 to 7 ft deep from DPC in A Class bricks 1700 PSI with proper 1:6 mortar

Super structure brick work in A class bricks with proper 1:5 & 1:4 mortar, window lintels as per structural drawings specified by structural engineer, slab pouring in proper 6" thickness with proper 1:2:4 mixture 3000PSI concrete, steel as per drawings specified by structural engineer

Plaster in good chenab, lawrencepur sand with proper 1:4 mortar with proper curing before and afterwards

2" thick 1:3:6 PCC after proper compaction, termite proofing, 4" thick brick ballast

Elec & plumbing conduit of any good brand in PN20 pprc + GI for main water tank lines 2"

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL A GOOD TEAM OF LABOR CONTRACTORS with proper technical staff to supervise plumb lines, set squares, levels, heights & Widths as per drawings, curing, mortar mixing, concrete mixing etc

[/QUOTE]

Will cost a MINIMUM 1200 Rs/sqft of covered area.(for frame structure a minimum 1400 Rs/sqft). Any builder quoting anything around 900 to 1150 rs for Grey structure, its no way they will be constructing the house as per the mentioned technical standards. They will have to compromise on each stage either it be material, technical standards/specifications or most importantly LABOUR QUALITY.

Remember, you can find a mason in open market who will work at around 600 to 800 rs/day. While a proper trained mason will not work below 1200 or minimum 1100 Rs /day. Be wise while making a decision for which mason should be handed over the work.

Regards

Gary structure will be charged= 1145 per sqft

Engineer Umer Khan

Further information:

Regards

Planet Builders & interior

Beware from Builders those are giving fake high rates 1200/-PSqF etc. The construction is not that much costly if you supervise yourself. Obviously builders have to earn money so they will always tell you the high rates.

Some one said in comment that 650 is impossible for grey structure. How they can justify this statement. I recently completed grey structure of 50*90 plot in Islamabad for my own living.

Total Cost (From leveling ground to Plaster including electricity, gas, water, swerage pipes) = 44,95,500/- RS

Total Cover Area = 6325 Square Feet

It cost me around 700/- per Square Feet , used A class material (Bricks, Cement, Sariya, Bajri, Sand etc etc)

So please stop misguiding people by saying that it is impossible.

My personal observation is that, if you know what you are doing, then you will save almost 40 lacks in a Kanal house construction. Off course the contractor deserve to take almost 2 lacks per month for his effort, to give you a home. The main issue is not the 40 lacks, the main issue is the additional money that many contractor takes from you. For example, they will give you low quality of Iron (as per estimate, a contractor can easily save 6 lacks if he put a low quality Iron and house owner will not be able to catch it without close supervision). So the issue, as in Pakistani society, is the bad name the contractor has made. Thekhaydar word is some time use like a Gali. So i will propose to always do ur home by yourself or only go to a reliable and tested thekadar.

^^I agree most of the points but that 40 lac figure is nearly impossible to achieve. Only one scenario in which you can save this much figure is if you own the land and you build the house for selling purpose. If you are providing turnkey solution to a client, then a maximum of 15 or 20 lacs you can save if you have given correct quotations after proper cost calculations.

And supervision is really important upon the contractor, plus proper agreement with 100% details before starting the work. I have seen many people signing a single or 2 page agreement for complete turnkey project, by doing this you are giving the room yourself to contractor for saving money from every item. And its contractors duty to draft and provide a proper detailed agreement, if a contractor is unable to even provide this basic thing, then God knows how he will manage the whole project.

@Umair,

Grey Structure Rate (With Material) for your project : Rs.1000 per sq.ft

The Cost will be : 1000 x 1000 = 10,00,000/-

To get detailed quote send us your email address,

or Contact : +92 300 8626291.

Regards,

@ Rana RS, Please guide us about your experience, did you built this house by contractor or labor contract and the cost detail. It will help people to construct their homes. Thanks

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If interested contact us.

Regards

Team OMEGA DEVELOPERS (PVT) Ltd.

If you are building your own house than definately you will save the money and thats the best way to do. But for this you need to be with labour your mind,soul and time should be with the project. And grey structure which doesnot include the tiles only plastering could be done close to 800 may be compromising on material.

Contractors who charge more is there right if they are arranging everything and managing everything and as a result saving your time. But as some body said some less visionary contractors try to get rverything from one project by compromising but actually they are stabbing themselves from behind.there are good companies also they are doing the job honestly and erning. Thats my personal experience .

Its upto the person who is constructing the house to save money but give his full time to project or save time and give contract to well reputed company at the expense of money