Hard wood stairs

Hello,
I am thinking of fixing hardwood on the stairs of my under construction house. I am also planning for a designed wooden railing. Can the experts please comment on the merits and demerits plus can somebody suggest a good expert who can do the job with great perfection. The stairs are curved plus varies in size.
Many thanks for any help

Wood stairs will be good in looking but in use it can creates some problems as in

Pakistan we normally washes the floors so water can create problems and it can be

problems.

If you want we can give you our services for preparing and fixing your stairs with

quality works.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Thanks DSA. Come on property gurus, please comment…:slight_smile:

Sir we give u quality wooden floors n stair steps with scrach prof polish its ou own formula no one having this formula.

Contact 03004353330 usama

Hi MG$ ,

hope you are going well . Stairs would look amazing ,stunning , but the only problem would be the POLISH ( final )

we normally carry our shoes in the house with some mud and dust . They are the biggest enemy of a polished wood. This will eventually make those wooden stairs fade in color ,which u wouldn't like . So i would not recommend unless u place a board outside * SHOES NOT ALLOWED *

i specialize in structures and interior from stanford university USA ,so can be definite about my vote :)

Atif pasha

We are working as an architect, interior design and construction company since 2005. We would like to provide you our services. We have a wide range of designs for your stairs and complete home as well. We make our own designs that you can see by visiting Redirecting.... If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

Contact Berkley wood in Karachi. They have very expensive stuff to sell as engineered wood.

Also, I saw that some people in Blue area shops and one in I-9 named Artechome are using wooden steps. Those steps are working fine though it's for heavy traffic. Artechome had Pine wood and they bought it from Pindora Rawalpindi.

Blue area shop had Ash wood steps. It was some purdah cloth showroom.

Any hardwood which looks good even without polish can be used. Mohogani is a very hard wood and can be used too but it's damn expensive.

Dear MG4,

Wood, Marbles and Ceramics always have been using in stairs.

You can use solid wood for your stairs.

Various types of seasoned wood are avilable in Market like Sheeshum, Deodar, Ashwood, Engineered wood etc.

Maintenance of wood depends on care, it always needs some extra care, always avoid from water flow and scratching, always use some furnisher polishes for cleaning and shining.

Regards,

A R Mirza and Company

https://www.facebook.com/armirzaandcompany/