House construction - Bahria Town Phase 8 RWP (sector E)

Dear all

I have 10 marla (35 x 70) plot in sector e bahria town phase 8. I am planning to construct house and want to discuss and take advice of seniors individuals in regards of following :

1) what is the estimated cost of house which includes basement+ground floor+1st floor. If anyone can provide the cost including basement & without basement??

2) my plan is that initially i will rent out this whole house until i return from my current stay in middle east where currently i have been working. So what is expected rental value in this sector??

3) any builder and house designer who can suggest the appropriate map & design.

3) major points need to be considered before starting construction such as soil test etc.

Regards

Asif

@Asif,

Rate for Complete Finished Structure A Class is Rs.1800 per sq.ft,

The size of your plot is 35x70 = 2450 sq.ft.
Total Covered Area of your plot will be around 3600 sq.ft for both floors.

Cost for Ground and First Floor : 3600x1800 = 64,80,000/- PKR.
As the Rate for Basement is 1.5 times than the actual rate so its rate will be Rs.2700 per sq.ft.
Cost for Basement:(covered area)1800 x(rate) 2700 = 48,60,000/-

Total Cost for Basement, Ground and First Floor :
48,60,000/- + 64,80,000/- = 1,13,40,000/-

For more details and questions,

email us on : mirzaco5@yahoo.com
or Contact : +92 300 8626291.
www.facebook.com/armirzaandcompany

Regards,

Hi there Asif

Hope all is well could you please give me specifications on your plot if it is leveled or not, also do you have any design in mind if not visit my facebook page we are giving end to end solutions designing and contruction of building . And for 10 marlas completion time of only 6 months, you have mentioned cost it depends what you want in your finishing. Grey structure cost is pretty much same from all builders feel free to give me a call if you have any questions my email is ijazalvi@yahoo.com

Regards

IJAZ ALVI BUILDERS SQUARE 00 92 343 5038861

www.facebook.com/buildersquare

Hi there Asif

We at Builders Square give end to end solutions including drawings,construction following rules and regulations of Bahria town. As far as construction grey structure is same for all builders its the finishing where it counts if you want central heating,air conditioning, solid wood doors,imported bathroom tiles and fixtures and spotless paints and high quality polish on wood do let me know if your plot is leveled or not feel free to give me a call if you have any questions

Regards

Ijaz Alvi 00 92 343 503 8861 ijazalvi@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/buidersquare/

Dear Arif Sb,

BT give his own design and working drawings so you have to consult with them and they will give you all information about design.

Once your design will be completed then you may get an idea of construction and executions.

For your idea Rs.1350/sft to Rs1550/sq ft for GF and FF depends on design and soild test report.

Finishes starts from Rs.2500 to no limit it depends what finishes you select.

Hope it will meet your requirements.

Anything else do let us know

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

BT give design and working drawings themselves. Please approach them for design and elevation.

Regards

Team dSA

DSA :

Could you please provide a rough estimate and rates ....

Grey Structure Cost Rs.1350/sft to Rs.1550/sq ft depends on design and soil test report.

A grade finishes Starts Rs.2500/sq ft to no limit.

Thanks and Regards

Team dSA

Hi there asif

we at builders square are providing end to end solutions,including complete drawings and completion time of only 5 months for 10 marlas as far as price is concerned we are looking at around 2400 to 2500 rs per sq ft a nice house on 35 x 70 will be around 3700 sq ft if you have any questions feel free to give me a buzz

Regards

ijaz alvi (builders square) (00 92 343 503 8861)

or visit www.facebook.com/buildersquare/

Asif with A grade finish just keep it starts from 1800Sqft to no limit depending upon the quality of the material used and wuality of finish.As i am building 2 house one client demand is to build average quality house and others is to build quality so the rate is different. So as i have told you it starts from brick selections and ends up with what kind of wood ( normal pakistan kel or ashwood or even dayar) the cost varries.

Regrads,

Anees

Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine .

Our company ,

Saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush, stone, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas

Dear

i offer my services to you for constructing home complete with all respect along with A grade material RCC or RBC lentil.

Rs.2200/sft

Basement with material complete finishing

Rs.2000/sft ground floor

Rs.2000/ first floor

for more information regarding jobs description and comprehensive detail you can contact me.

Regards

Faheam Akhtar

Roots Engineering Service

00923217867889 whats up as well

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Can anyone please guide if the servant quarter on roof top can be made bigger than the 10 x 9 feet allowed by Bahria in phase 8?

Is it allowed?

How much charges to be paid extra?

thanks in advance.

Mr ali now bahria town will allow u any thing. Just deposit some money as service charges and thats it.