Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Construction Cost discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Construction Cost advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Construction Cost discussion.
ASIF
( 111 posts )

[13 Replies]
Dear all

I have 10 marla (35 x 70) plot in sector e bahria town phase 8. I am planning to construct house and want to discuss and take advice of seniors individuals in regards of following :

1) what is the estimated cost of house which includes basement+ground floor+1st floor. If anyone can provide the cost including basement & without basement??

2) my plan is that initially i will rent out this whole house until i return from my current stay in middle east where currently i have been working. So what is expected rental value in this sector??

3) any builder and house designer who can suggest the appropriate map & design.

3) major points need to be considered before starting construction such as soil test etc.

Regards

Asif

915 days ago In Construction Cost
    Post Answer
    ARMCO Holdin..
    (87 posts)
    @Asif,rnrnRate for Complete Finished Structure A Class is Rs.1800 per sq.ft,rnrnThe size of your plot is 35x70 = 2450 sq.ft.rnTotal Covered Area of your plot will be around 3600 sq.ft for both floors.rnrnCost for Ground and First Floor : 3600x1800 = 64,80,000/- PKR.rnAs the Rate for Basement is 1.5 times than the actual rate so its rate will be Rs.2700 per sq.ft.rnCost for Basement:(covered area)1800 x(rate) 2700 = 48,60,000/-rnrnTotal Cost for Basement, Ground and First Floor : rn 48,60,000/- + 64,80,000/- = 1,13,40,000/-rnrnFor more details and questions,rnrnemail us on : mirzaco5@yahoo.comrnor Contact : +92 300 8626291.rnwww.facebook.com/armirzaandcompanyrnrnRegards,
      915 days ago 

DSA
      (1443 posts)
      BT give design and working drawings themselves. Please approach them for design and elevation.

Regards

Team dSA
        911 days ago 

ASIF
        (111 posts)
        DSA :

Could you please provide a rough estimate and rates ....
          907 days ago 

DSA
          (1443 posts)
          Grey Structure Cost Rs.1350/sft to Rs.1550/sq ft depends on design and soil test report.

A grade finishes Starts Rs.2500/sq ft to no limit.

Thanks and Regards

Team dSA
            907 days ago 

Ijaz Alvi
            (36 posts)
            Hi there Asif

Hope all is well could you please give me specifications on your plot if it is leveled or not, also do you have any design in mind if not visit my facebook page we are giving end to end solutions designing and contruction of building . And for 10 marlas completion time of only 6 months, you have mentioned cost it depends what you want in your finishing. Grey structure cost is pretty much same from all builders feel free to give me a call if you have any questions my email is ijazalvi@yahoo.com

Regards

IJAZ ALVI BUILDERS SQUARE 00 92 343 5038861

www.facebook.com/buildersquare
              906 days ago 

Ijaz Alvi
              (36 posts)
              Hi there asifrnrnwe at builders square are providing end to end solutions,including complete drawings and completion time of only 5 months for 10 marlas as far as price is concerned we are looking at around 2400 to 2500 rs per sq ft a nice house on 35 x 70 will be around 3700 sq ft if you have any questions feel free to give me a buzzrnrnRegardsrnrnijaz alvi (builders square) (00 92 343 503 8861)rnrnrnrnor visit www.facebook.com/buildersquare/
                906 days ago 

Ijaz Alvi
                (36 posts)
                Hi there Asif

We at Builders Square give end to end solutions including drawings,construction following rules and regulations of Bahria town. As far as construction grey structure is same for all builders its the finishing where it counts if you want central heating,air conditioning, solid wood doors,imported bathroom tiles and fixtures and spotless paints and high quality polish on wood do let me know if your plot is leveled or not feel free to give me a call if you have any questions

Regards

Ijaz Alvi 00 92 343 503 8861 ijazalvi@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/buidersquare/
                  906 days ago 

DSA
                  (1443 posts)
                  Dear Arif Sb,

BT give his own design and working drawings so you have to consult with them and they will give you all information about design.

Once your design will be completed then you may get an idea of construction and executions.

For your idea Rs.1350/sft to Rs1550/sq ft for GF and FF depends on design and soild test report.

Finishes starts from Rs.2500 to no limit it depends what finishes you select.

Hope it will meet your requirements.

Anything else do let us know

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989
                    897 days ago 

A M Abbasi
                    (269 posts)
                    Asif with A grade finish just keep it starts from 1800Sqft to no limit depending upon the quality of the material used and wuality of finish.As i am building 2 house one client demand is to build average quality house and others is to build quality so the rate is different. So as i have told you it starts from brick selections and ends up with what kind of wood ( normal pakistan kel or ashwood or even dayar) the cost varries.

Regrads,

Anees
                      897 days ago 

Saqib Ali
                      (32 posts)
                      Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine .

Our company ,

Saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush, stone, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas

893 days ago 

Post Answer (13 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL