I am investor

I want to invest in construction field. Building houses and then sale it. And same time i want to supply construction materials to the contractors in islamabad and pindi.

I want to take start this business. For this i need guidance, information regards these activities. Please give me your value able advice.
Nokhare@yahoo.Com

Please visit our website 

Www.estradaconstructions.com 

Or contact us at 03365915589

looking forward to hear from you

Regards

WE can also help you if you are interested contact us for further discussion.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear Friend

AOA

Plz visit us after coordination

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Office-5, Falcon Tower

Spring North

Bahria Town Phase-7

Rawalpindi

0308 9114 000

0335 2766 000

homescon@outlook.com

If you are looking for young and dynamic person with a professional engineering degree from a prestigious institute and holding 5 years experience of residential construction in DHA 2 and Bahria Town rawalpindi then feel free to contact me.

My team and I work with the aim of changing conventional construction scene of Pakistan which is ruled by independent contractors who do not possess any qualification and merely work on the basis of their experience.

Your house will be built with complete honesty and transparency and we look forward to building a long term relationship as we aim at word of mouth for our quality of work.Our rates will be customer friendly and there will be no compromise on quality at all.

For more details you may contact at adeelhassan65@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Engr. Adeel Hassan

+92-332-2530704 (Call, SMS, Whatsapp)

Assalam o alaikum, i have a very nice place to construct banquet hall and some houses for rent or sell purpose in Dir Upper where the land value is too high instead islamabad and other all cities in pakistan.

Very safe area nice location and very nice place for investment.actually i dont have money to do so if you are agree so please kindly contact me on my E-mail: management_ltp@yahoo.com

OR on my mobile Number ; 0341 5919949 / 0315 9494944

Thanks

Engineer Zafar Ali