Lake city m-1 house construction

I want to construct house in lake city in m-1 sector 12 marla plot.

Kindly suggest about builders and costs etc.

Regards, rizwan rauf

We are contractors & builders working in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad. I am a civil Engineer and a registered contractor with Pakistan Engineering Council and other govt. Departments.

The approximate structural cost of your house if you build 2 floors(double storey) may be between 30--40 Lac

The cost for complete construction (inc. Electric works, plumbing works, wood work, Aluminium doors, Windows, paints ) may range from Rupees 7 million to 10 Million

The variation is due to great variations in prices of finishing materials like marbles, tiles, Aluminium, doors, Ceramics etc.

The exact cost will depend upon the type of finishing materials you select and upon checking drawings of your house

You may kindly contact me any time for any further query & consultation

Engineer Muhammad Shafqat ( Danish Brothers

Asalam o alikum rizwan rauf,

Sir I advise you to contact waseem builders because we had also construct our house with the help of them. He is honest and well experienced man. He will also show you some houses that are under construction. So you will satisfied from his work You can call him or mail him i'm posting his contact detail. Jazak Allah

E-mail = waseem.builders@yahoo.com

Whats up number = 0343-4477099

Contact number.

0300-4582022

Thanks Umer!!!

I am waiting for the contact details.

Your welcome sir rauf.

Dear Rizwan Sir,

Our contact no. 03225017254. , 0335501492

Email : Shafqat.muhammad62@gmail.com

Engineer Muhammad Shafqat

Danish brothers construction Professionals

Depends upon your selection of design and materal bevause there is wide range of material quality is available now a days in market. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details for appointment at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more useful to discuss things in details that we arrange meeting.

We can give you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

If interested please contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Hello Mr. Rizwan

We are providing turn key solutions (design + construction + interior) to our clients. We design your house according to your requirements and life style. We also provide you detail BOQ so you may know how much cost you will require for your house construction. For any query please contact us through my cell number or e-mail.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

23-B Sector C Bahria Town Lahore

49 Daisy street DHA Phase II Islamabad

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

0344-4468705