Lavish constuction cost

Cost of constructing a house on 1 kanal plot in dha phase 5.With vvip standard finishing with top of the line fixtures

Aaslam Alaikum,Ali Ahmed

1450sft covered area rate

complete construction work

A+ Grade Finishes Starts from 3500/sq ft to no limit.

We can give you design and construction services.

Awaiting

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

I will agree with DSA A+ Grade Finishes Starts from 3500/per sq ft to no limit.We can provide you services according to your requirements.If you are interested you may contact us at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 043-6655262.

Greetings

Contact http://eliteconstructions.pk/index.html for a free decent consultation

regards

AmerAdnan Associates is a god construction and interior designing company. It is working for several years in this field and constructed many big commercial and residential projects. You can see sample work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Annie / Najeeb / Hamza,

With due respect.

You guys post these comments to advertise your services but when you have no display of portfolio of your recent projects in similar category.

For example: Hamza -> When I visit your website -> www.ameradnan.com

the website shows all foreign work and no history of your recent works during and after construction and neither does it show examples of what sort of designs (ACTUAL DESIGNS in PAKISTAN) are available.

Najeeb: Your website has the same issue. It shows lavish images of latest developed countries pictures and nothing from Lahore / ISB / Pindi showing your architectural work.

Regards

Well said Anu, some web pages have put up computer generated images and the rest have put up pics from projects that they never did !!

Anu,

With due respect.

We have constructed many big projects in Pakistan that I think you couldn`t see in above mentioned link. You should visit first and then suggest us what to do. For your convenience, all the images on http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates is our personal work. You can even visit ROYAUTE LUXUR hotel at MM Alam road Gulberg to see our work.

May be it will satisfy you.

Greetings Arnu

The website is in testing phase, Portfolio will be added soon.

Thank you for your consideration

regards

Najeeb -> Ok.

Will wait.

Hamza, plz update ur website as well.

Regards

Dear Mr. Ali Ahmad Thank you for your inquiry. I’m replying you on behalf of Clare Builders.

Your desired construction standard and status will cost you within the range of 2700 to 3000 PKR/ sq.ft. That will include best available bricks+ best available cement + Best available quality of steel + best available pipes in Pakistan market + labor + Roca/ Grohe sanitary fixtures+ your house weather insulation (we think you might desire).

We are SECP certified company with foreign qualified workers and employs. Please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com for our company profile, details and other services. Feel free to contact us at 0334-8531536.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Beat regards,

Faiza Zahid,

Head of operations and marketing,

Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd.

E-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com

Mobile : 0334-8531536

Dear Mr. Ali Ahmad Thank you for your inquiry. I’m replying you on behalf of Clare Builders.

Your desired construction standard and status will cost you within the range of 2700 to 3000 PKR/ sq.ft. That will include best available bricks+ best available cement + Best available quality of steel + best available pipes in Pakistan market + labor + Roca/ Grohe sanitary fixtures+ your house weather insulation (we think you might desire).

We are SECP certified company with foreign qualified workers and employs. Please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com for our company profile, details and other services. Feel free to contact us at 0334-8531536.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Beat regards,

Faiza Zahid,

Head of operations and marketing,

Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd.

E-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com

Mobile : 0334-8531536

Dear i offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1800/sft

OR

2- With Material (along with all respect) Rs.3100/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification

• Plumbing Work

• Wood work

• Aluminum work (for your windows)

• Steel staircase

• Face work (depending upon your design)rock wall,tiles

graphy

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles, sonex shower sets,

vanities,commode,basin(porta or sunnay) .

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Roots Engineering Services

Faheam 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1500 to 1700/sft

(Grey structure with material)

OR

2- With Material Rs.3000 to 3500/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification (GM Cable at least)

• Plumbing Work ( PPR and PVC Fittings Popular at least)

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basen (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com