Looking For Builders With Integrity

Assalamualaikum,

Overseas Pakistanis looking for an honest and sincere builder to our home on our residential plot in G-15/4 Islamabad. Builders must be fluent in English and present in Islamabad or Pindi. Full contact & address must be attached. The first three responses that fulfill this criteria will be considered. If you think that this fits your description then don't hesitate to contact.

Looking forward for a professional relationship.

M H

There are allot of builders that full fill this criteria. One of them is me.you can contact me on

hassan786_99@yahoo.com

You can find our work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates or http://www.ameradnan.com/blog. We are in interior designing and construction business for several years and achieved excellence awards as well. If you want then we can arrange a meeting to discuss things in details that will be more useful. Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 0423-6655262 for ore information.

EFA CONSTRUCTION

We Offer Qualitative Work in Building Construction Renovation and Redesign at Most Competitive cost.

Contact:- EFA construction (Pvt) Ltd. Office # 10-A, Trade Centre, 3rd floor,

F-11 Markaz, islambad .

Email:- m.ashrafali01@gmail.com

Tel:- 051-2111264, 051-2112626,0332-5411230

A.o.A

We have construct many houses in DHA,Bahria Town,PWD Society,Ghauri Town and also in Airport Housing Society.Now in these days we are working in Bahria Town and Airport Society.

If you want to see our works then I will also sent some pics which we construct.My rates of construction is different in different areas.

Please feel free to contact us via email,sms or call.

Global Property And Construction Company GPCC

Email: khalare@yahoo.com

Phone And SMS: 03315119895

Hello Mr. M.H

I'm writing this on behalf of Clare builders Pvt. Ltd. We are SECP certified company which operates under the supervision of foreign qualified management. 90% of our completed and on going projects are from overseas. Our clients are living in many countries around the world such as UK, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc. We can provide with overseas references to you whenever required.

For further details about our company profile and our vision mission and values please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com. Fill the contact form present on our website and one of our representative will reach you with in 24 hrs. Alternatively if you want to contact us , then feel free to dial 0334-8531536

Address: Office number 5, 4th floor, WAQAS Arcade, Phase 4, Civic center Bahria town, Islamabad.

Contact number: 051-5733222

e-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com

Regards,

Faiza Zahid

Head of marketing and operatins,

Clare BuildersPvt. Ltd.

Lol…Sir aap nay bachou’n ko angraizi ki tuition parhaani hay ya ghar banvana hay?!

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction as follows

A. GREY STRUCTURE WITH MATERIAL (Rs.1100 to 1300/sft)

WORK INCLUDED

1. Super Structure

2. Surface Rendering

3. Flooring

4. Roof Insulation

5. Electrification

6. Plumbing Work

B. TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL (Rs.2000 to 3500/sft)

WORK INCLUDED

(Include Grey Structure Work & As Mention Below)

1. Wood work

Skin panel doors

Solid doors aish wood / kail

Client demands

1. Aluminum work for All home Windows and Glass (ghani)

2. Steel staircase.

3. Face work depending upon your map.

4. Fancy fire places.

5. Floor Marble.

6. Bath Room Tile Flooring.

7. Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen.

8. False ceiling depending upon…

C. TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL (Rs.1890/sft)

(Low rate with limited job commitments

Basement jobs not included)

D. BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION (Rs3500 to 4500 /sft)

(Turn Key Base Or With Material

Grey structure & Finishing work)

NOTE

With awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt

Regards

Faheam: 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

I want to build house on 12 Marla plot in wah cantt

House architect map has been done, now I need to build basement and grey structure

Contact 03005347951 Dr M Ajmal