Looking for house construction contractor in bahria town phase 8

I am planning for construction in ali block bahria town phase-8 for family.

Looking for experienced, reliable and trusted contractor who have done at least 4-5 housing construction projects in bahria town rawalpindi.

Please share your contact details with your labour rates for gray structure and finishing with and without material both.

Please don't reply if you haven't done 4-5 house constructions as sole contractor. You can also send me email at muhammad.Arshad@outlook.Com and sms at +923426118448.

Dear M Arshad Sb,

We can give you all kind of residential and commercial building

design and execution services at one place.

Please contact us for further discussions.

Awaiting your further response.

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Assalam o alikum,

Dear,

Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd is a constructing company working on different construction projects. If you want to build you house please contact us on the following contacts.

Asif Malik

royalstone1992@gmail.com

AA

I am experience civil engineer having more than 28 years experience in building construction and have very good team of engineers and skilled workers .we are constructing houses in bahria town phase 8 from 5 marla to one kanal grey structure and finshed house as well.

Normally grey structure rate is ranging from 1600 to 1900 without base ment and complete finish house from 2700 to 4000.depends upon design .can be contacted wapp 03025462306 or email makaif786@gmail.com for any detail and information