Looking for reliable construction company.

Hi
I have 10 marla 35x70 plot located at overseas sector 2 bahria greens islamabad.
I need a reliable construction company, as i m out of country.Pls reply with full details with cost. Etcaan@gmail.Com. 00971506634048.

Dear Mr. Akram

I am among the contractors on whom clients rely. I firmly believe that my success depends upon satisfaction of my clients, professional honesty & committment

The covered area of your house, i suppose is 3500 sft ,Detail of materials required can be calculated upon the availability of drawings. However we suppose the area you want to construct is 3500 sft , the cost to build grey structure will be approximately Rs. 4 million.

Grey structure include walls, columns, roof slabs , internal & external plaster, water supply piping , electric conduiting , lean concrete on ground floor & screed concrete on other floors, fixing of door frames ( chokhats).You can finish your grey structure in Rs. 1.5 million to 3.00 million

Regards,

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

Contact # 0322 5017254

I need your help finding a construction company or contractor in Rawailpindi,Islamabad, or Attock, or Fethjang, or jund because they will be close to my village called Mithial. Near Basal Shreef. I am planning to build home in my village Mithial. Its around 47Km from Attock and 80Km from Rawalpindi.

I am looking for some one who can do design to Hand over the Key. Water, Electricity and Phone services are available On contraction site. Storage and sleeping Place is also available on site.

Its not huge project its between 35X70 to 50X90. But need some one can build home Just like Lahore DHA Homes or Bahira Town Homes.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Shahazad Khan

Dear Sir,

I will send you by email the porforma in which there are certain Questions about constructions of your house.

Once you will fill it up then I will be able to quote you the exact cost of your house.

For your info, at the moment, there are four categories of houses are constructed as C, B, A and A+.

As your plot is in Bahria then of course you fall in A or A+ category.

Rest your send me that filled proforma then I will quote my rates.

Further, you must have someone here in Pakistan as your representative whom to communicate of day to day progress.

Regards,

Ali (Khadim Ali)

0315-5374266

Dear Sir,

I will send you by email the porforma in which there are certain Questions about constructions of your house.

Once you will fill it up then I will be able to quote you the exact cost of your house.

For your info, at the moment, there are four categories of houses are constructed as C, B, A and A+.

As your plot is in Bahria then of course you fall in A or A+ category.

Rest your send me that filled proforma then I will quote my rates.

Further, you must have someone here in Pakistan as your representative whom to communicate of day to day progress.

Regards,

Ali (Khadim Ali)

0315-5374266

Thank You so much House has to be in A or A+.

I do not any one in Pakistan that is why i need a honest Man who can help to build my home.

Ok thanks

at01tech@yahoo.com

shahzad Khan

There is a wide range of construction companies in Pakistan who are providing these services but choice is up to you. We are an award winning construction and interior designing team, working since 2005 in this field. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks