Looking for repayable 10m house construction contractor in bahria town phas

I am planning for construction 10 marla house in bahria town phase-8 for family.

Looking for experienced, reliable and trusted contractor who have done at least 4-5 housing construction projects in bahria town rawalpindi.

Please share your contact details with your labour rates for gray structure and finishing with and without material both. Do not send me your contact detail to contact you only, if you are not able to quote your work.

Please don't reply if you haven't done 4-5 house constructions as sole contractor. You can also send me email at alishah777@yahoo.Com or alishah788@hotmail.Com and whatsapp at +966501889273.

AA Icould send you detail as required by email

Assalam o alikum,

Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd is a registered construction company working in Pakistan, We have done so many projects in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Construction cost highly depended on Design of building, Soil test reports and construction quality, so it is not easy to quote a rate without having such data, so estimated rate starts from 3000 Rs per square feet and going about 4500, with good construction material, and labor rate is 400 Rs to 600 rs depending on design of building.

For any further query our e-mail is RoyalStone1992@gmail.com.

Thanks

Asif Malik