Marble flooring ideas and cost

@ all,
I am planing for the marble flooring of my house, 1kanal ( ground floor)
I have no idea about the marble. Just i know about boticina name.
Can any one please guide me what marble is best to use and also cost effective.

Thanks

Boticina is very old and massively used and now ppls avoid to use it.

You an go for Tiles which are in various styles and shades.

DSA is it a good idea to go for chips of good quality? Is chips better than tiles? Is chips better than marble? Can you guide a bit on the pros and cons of each option? Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, how cost effective is Marble vs Tiles

Secondly otherthan boticina what other options are there in Marbles.

Chips is definitely good and cost effective but since its very old style of flooring so ppls like to install tiles.

Tiles can be changed and replaced but chips cannot be repair until complete chemical polish of all floor after repairing works which will be also cost effective.

So better use updated style of flooring to avoid quickly get older looks...

Regards

@ DSA @ HT @ Aramco

Marble or Tiles what do you recommend?
in rooms,living,outdoors.

in a reasonable budge please advise:
which color of Marble?
OR which brand of tiles.

thank you

Dear imran bhahhti

the other other some floor marbles are as follows

badal (low cost) not good looking

sunny grey (low cost) not good looking

taverra (low cost) average

balck gold (expensive as well but not for floor) attractive

botisecne (low cost) nice not bad

Royal botiscena

Fancy boitsena (good)

burger margla

china verona not too much low cost its good attractive pretty marble, if you want to watch physically then i am installing this in 10 marla house, location lahore allam iqbal town.

Regards

Roots Engineering Services

Faheam Akhtar

00923217867889 whats up well

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

What is the price of Verona marble?

What about sunny white or parleeno?

@Faheam,

Thanks for your reply. I still have more questions.

what is approximate cost for in SQFT

1. Badal

2.Royal botiscena

3.Fancy boitsena (good)

4.china verona

I am planing to use low cost in garrage and good one inside of house.

Is there any quality differences ( 1 number, 2 number etc.)

From where can i get the best rate and quality producet.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks

Except for wooden or laminate floor, whatever you chose to install on flooring, you wont be able to remove it conveniently.....cement or tile bond based flooring replacement will never be easy, cost effective or convenient...

To the OP's question, I think he forgot to add the most crucial bit about his Budget....only then once can truly chose between tiles and marble

If he has a good budget then there are some tremendous choices of Granite

And are people still installing chips in inside floors?

@ YC

sir what is price range of Granite?

and what do you recommend between tile and marble?

thank you.

What about the design durability of design printed porcelain floor tiles? Kia 10 or 15 saal k baad is per ghisaai (wearing)k nishan to zahir naheen ho jatey? I am asking about inkjet printed tiles.

Imran

My first choice in side

China Verona RS . 62 to 120

2nd choice fancy botiscena RS. 60 to 65

Out side in side way and back yard passage

Sunny grey Or basal RS.38 to 45

Car porch , front passage and ramp Tavera RS. 40 to 50 sft

Salam, I would recommend you to use Indian green marble, it is the finest marble you can get on the market. Combine it With white marble and red marble, it will look very exclusive and increase the value of Your property. Dont listen to People who recommend you tyles, cause they break Down easily and are very slippy. If you have kids, they loose alot of stuff on floor, and so can adults, so Please avoide tiles. They look cheap, and dont increase the value of property. Stone is solide stuff and nothing can compare to it. You have so many types of marble in Pakistan, just og to shops and show rooms and look what you like. BUT PLZ DONT USE CHIPS OR TILES.

Ahmad sb…I think its ones personal choice.I like tiles more than marble as marble proivde no exclusive options other than just offering some regular common designs.Tiles offer more exclusive look and variety and if good tiles are used, they don’t break or fade away so easily…Also anti-skid tiles are available in market these days.But definitely,tiles is an expensive option.

@saadi…which company tiles dont fade or break?

Hamid sir, i have heard that RAK tiles are okay but they are bit expensive plus one should have an extensive survey before moving on for tiles. CRETESOL is just shashka and nothing else.They are plainly looting people of their money…