Material quantity, quality / brand, source and avg rates required for 10 marla

Hi all,

In bahria on 10 marla plot, i am constructing home with basement. Basement covered area is 1105 sft and ground, 1st and mumty area is 3200 sft going to construct. 10' x 13' ft area is for porch, 5' side and 5' rear passage area.

So many builders have given me quotation agreement with average rate of rs. 225 labor rate for ground, 1st and mumty and rs. 300 labor rate for basement i have received so far. If i proceed for grey structure with material, rs. 1200 / rs. 1550 (basement) rates received.

All quotations made me confuse in taking decision. Now i have decided to proceed without material. So is there anyone who guide me about

Quantity, brand / quality, source and avg rates of;

(1) bricks

(2) steel

(3) cement bags

(4) sand

(5) ghasu (keeping in view filling of retention to boundary wall - 8' depth from road)

(6) gravel (keeping in view basement steel work)

(7) advise extra material for basement proofing (chips etc)

If someone wants to take lead for provision all above, write details along with contact information.

Thanks, mian sajid

Sir its a complete working plan to give you a exact figures of each items.....

so it will be a very hard to mostly persons to give you such detail item wise , even they dont have your layout plans, your structural drawing etc

faheam

rootsengineerings@gamil.com

I can offer my services to give you for constructing your home

labor rate to grey structure.....

grey structure to till finishing.... With material without material.

or email me your structural drawings and layout plans

regards

faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Faheem, Can you write me here what are you charging for grey structure with and without material? Basement / Upper portions including mumty?

Also estimated material quantity (average for my idea / budget cost)

Thanks.

Dear Sajid

please tell me your city... ?

Rawalpindi rates, according to my info

Cement 450-500/bag

Steel 75,000-80,000/ton

Bricks 6-8/brick

Http://brandedqualityhomes.com/ceo_message.htm

The link is very useful and gives you a good general idea which you should be able to use for your circumstances.

Dear Mian Sajid, Please share your layout design, i will provide the details

Best wishes,

fakb1974@yahoo.com

Please on air your email address, or give us your layout design , basement structural drawings to every person whose in this thread , and sharing their experience, so that we can discuss and settle the next step if acceptable for each others

regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dears, send me email on my email sajjidrafik@gmail.com. I will send you drawing.

Regards,

Dear K ali & mian sajid

dear ali you have paste this address to calculate the home material. I have visited this page and normally observe it approx Rs.6200000/- 6.2 million for ground floor only ..

Http://brandedqualityhomes.com/ceo_message.htm

dear if you accept this above mention website rate then i offer that you can deduct 5% from this total cost of Rs.6,200,000/-....

regrads