Prices Of Granite Vs China Tiles Vs Marble

What will be the approximate price for flooring plus bathrooms in the above categories for a one Kanal house, one storey plus basement, in Peshawar Hayatabad?

Thanks Zulfiqar! What is rages and house grade?

Its depends on you or your client...

It is A+ ,A or B?

Local tiles like Master Sonex are around Rs.1500/meter around

For imported Malaysian Tiles are Rs.1800/meter onward

For RAK or other Quality Tiles are Rs.2500/meter or above....

You have to select as per your sepcs.

Regards

Zulfiqar

www.designsource99.weebly.co

Jazak Allah Khair DSA! What is the price of granite in such case?

Local Marble 250-500 Grenite 300-1200

Much thanks!

Welcome and always at your disposal!!!

Floor tile decoration is a part of interior design to enhance the appeal of your house or office. The use of designer tiles on the floors, on the walls and ceilings has brought competition in the tile market to give choices , finishes, textures, size, type, and base materials.

STONE TILES

I work for shabbir tiles and our 16x16 grade A 900 and 20x20 A 1050 and A grade 24x24 1400 floor tiles its salt and pepper design and ivory color thanks

Can any one tell me what is actual price of china tiles and how many tiles required for area in 60x40 Meters house. 7.5 marla house. Please can also tell me what is the actual labour charges per sequre meter. Thanks you

If you're considering a new floor, it's a major investment and you'll want to make sure that you make the right choice.recently i installed this and i just love it for more details: www.flooringstorehouston.com

Hi salam kindly give me best or lowest price estimate for 4 bed rooms flooring with tile / marble sizes are around 12* 10 or 12 * 12

plz explain total or per room expenses plus time duration

Bhai assalam u alikum

Mera pass sari kisam ki tiles n sanitory avalible ha like 10×20,24×24 n 6×24 etc

Contact me

whatsapp(03162022430)

Facebook(sheikhzaib19@gmail.com)

Brother pls tell me granite rate comes in per meter or per square feet i need A+ work and which one is best imported tiles or granite or any thing u suggest more better then both my flooring area is 9000 square meter

Hi i want to redecorate my bathroom its 6" 12" with floor and wall tiles any idea for the expenses