Rate Of Crush These Days - Just Purchased It

Just bought a dumper of crush at 32 per sq ft. Size was 3/8" (a little smaller than 1/2")

Just thought I'd post this. Someone might want to know the price of it.

Its Rs.31 per sqft in Islamabad

Thanks H-T. What about 1/2" I got quoted 31 per sqft for DHA-II.

Its between 30 and 31 so its ok

31 is the exact rate for that. Market fluctuates almost on daily bases but this rate is good for buying.

Regards,

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thanks gents!

AoA,

I will appreciate if the experts could advise on the following. These are questions of basic nature but I hope it will benefit many.

1-What is current Tesi-Kandi rate in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

2- "Wiring and Sanitary" (desi term) rates.

3- Which cement is cost effective but still good in quality

4- Which grade of bricks you advise and from where

5- Which steel bars strength in technical terms are recommended

6- The plot size is 30x50.

7- Advise is sought for a double story average standard construction.

Thanks

1. Current rate is around 240-300. I'm getting a house made for 225 but by the looks of how my contractor is behaving, It's turning out to be very expensive. I suggest you weigh the contractor himself, along with the rate you're given.

2. I'm using Fauji Cement which I booked at 492 per bag and now I get dropped off 200 bags whenever I tell them to - regardless of the rate-change in the market. I'm pretty happy with it.

3. You should really sample the bricks yourself. 'awwal' (first) grade and full-size should be it. I chose a contractor who was ripping me off. Then I visited Chakbeli and went to almost every bhatta and eventually found what I needed. I'm paying 9100 per 100 bricks. Earlier with my brick agent I was charged 8800 but my shipments were getting mixed with 'doem' (2nd grade) - the reason why I dropped him.

4. For steel I don't think you shuld go beyond 4 'sootar' for a 30x50 house - despite a basement.

I'm not an expert though. I'm just telling you my experience. H--T and others might be able to shed some light on it,

Agree with haris.... Depending on where your planning to construct the grey structure will cost you around 25 to 30 lacs for any society other than Bahria Town.

I am getting the cement for 490 and hopefully soon for 482.If your a lay man than try to get the steel from any factory which will be expensive but the rite weight.

electrical is around Rs.13 to 15 multiply with your covered area...

Per Bathroom costs 5000 to 6000 and half of that for kitchen and gas is normally free of cost with that.

I would suggest you go with a good contractor and not the cheaper rate because some times they waste allot of material which will cost you allot more in over all budget.

If you need any further help let me know

Harris and HT

I am grateful to both of you.

We supply best quality Margalla Crush Aggregate directly from Margalla Hills at Best Rates with 100% Quality Guarantee.

If you want Margalla Crush with

A) According to Engineering Standards,

B) 100% Lab Approved quality,

C) Complete Quantity and

D) Best rates,

Contact us:

Kamran Shahid

0314- 5363-909

Dhurnal Enterprises,

Baba Farid Goods, Opposit Police Check Post,

Margalla Chowk, G.T Road, Taxila.