Rennovation And Construction

I am running a construction company named as cross construction since three years and we deal in all types of renovation works and new construction of no more than five storeys.

If some one have past experience of construction work in buildings of more than five storeys that is ten or more kindly contact me. I want to discuss some matters.

Hi Mohammed,

Ali is again the man you should talk to. I do not know whether or not he has ten years of experience of working in this field but he's been a very active builder on this forum so it shouldn't hurt to give it a shot. :)

For Design Services and any other consultations www.designsource99.weebly.com

I am not saying a single word!!!

Lol…HT, I don’t think you need to say anything. We all know what you would have said with your presence on this thread…lol

Dear members first of all a bundles of thanks to contribute in that forum and to give us ur useful information and tips. Now i come toward my issue. I built a home for my self 3 years ago, single story. Mistri to whom we hired was a good in his job, but what happened that after 3 years i found cracks in my room wall, specially that area on the top of door and , which i believe is due to weight of lenter , because i have 3 feet wall on the top of door , and this crack is on both side of wall. I need the tips to get away that problem.

Secondly i found a crack at the bottom of my window which is also both sides. Plz help me out.

Our mistri did not raise any columns, only he made some beams on the top if window or door.

If i plan to raise the 2nd story i am worry that i am going to put more load on that cracked walls, so before i plan 2 nd story i need to get rid from that cracks . Please some solid solutions, will be highly appreciated.

If your thinking that your walls are getting cracked which is very rare unless there has been an earth quake. (god forbid) My best guess would be its just the cement which is showing cracks which is completly normal. Having no pillars is the worst mistake you can make keeping in mind the earth quake situation but there are houses still being build without the the pillars.get those cracks checked out and if its just the cement cracked than you can start construction but make sure you built walls on top of walls basically your first floor should be exactely like the ground floor.

Dear Adeel, I am agree with H_T. You can contact us at 0302-4666366 as we have a team of professional architects, interior designers, 3d visualizers and construction consultants who can actually help you and give you a good idea.

I hope it helps.

Get consultation from Structure Engineer.

Regards

Dear DSA, if you want to get consultation from Structure Engineer please call at 03024666366 or visit our website:http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Amer Adnan,

Thanks for your offer we do the same services.

I have advised Mr Adnan to get the consultation from structure engineer about their opinion of the problem.