Urgent help for construction in Islamabad

I have a plot in g-13 of 40*80 and i want to construct basement+ground+first so can anyone suggest me minimum cost per sqft one can attain because i have 125lakh budget for it …Please guide me as i am a beginner

Your grey structure should cost you between 70 to 75 lacs rest is finishing which starts from Rs.900 per sqft (5500000) to any where you prefer.

HT..Sir need your expert opinion on RAK tiles..How is the brand regarded quality wise?

Regards.

HT..Sir thanks alot for your help and guidance may Allah help you in your work as well

Sir can you please refer me any contractor who works in islamabad G-13 .... JazakAllah sir

@Shah Sahib, I know of an expert contractor who have completed many houses in G-13. If you like, I can send you his details. Please share your email or contact number.

Email=Smalam.bese15seecs@seecs.edu.pk

mobile=0333-3065594

His name is Iqbal and number is 0335 0547273. I think he is very expert and experienced. You should negotiate rates with him.

Hi there mr shah this is ijaz alvi@ builders square if you have drawings ready feel free to give me a call what we offer to our customers is guaranteed completion timings and excellent quality construction. Also if you like to visit our model home let me know

https://Facebook/Builders-Square-232783223854174/

Don't go for Minimum rates etc Because cheaper isn't always better.

Try to hire an Architect.

Design it Wisely, Which will save some money for Better Quality.

All the Best

Sir you can easily construct your house with basement ground plus first floor in your budget with good quality .. Grey structure cost you around 950 to 1000 for ground and first ..

the basement will cost you extra as it requires rcc walls . 120 to 130 rupees will be charges as labor rate for these walls.

i am a qualified civil engineer from uet taxila with 10 years experience of construction in military engineering services. Habib rafiq. Now i am doing construction of houses for the past 5 years

i will give you complete cost estimate after seeing your drawing .

if you dont have map we can also make a good proposal for you . We have experienced architects and 3d experts.

thanks

umar saeed

bsc civil engineer

pec no 26627

0333-5104213

Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine . Our company , saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush,stone dust, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas