Amendments in ICT Zoning Regulations 1992 of Zone-4 (Dec 10, 2014)

CDA has amended the ICT Zoning Regulations 1992. Now approval & NOC can be obtained for housing schemes/ offices/ apartments/ commercial buildings/ agro-farms/ etc in zone 4 of Islamabad:

S.R.O. # 1105(1)/2014 (dated Dec 10, 2014)

Existing built up areas can be legalized after paying fees & fines. Zone IV has been sub dived into five sub-zones: A, B1, B2, C and D with varied land use.

There wasn't any provision in ICT zoning regulations of 1992 for construction activity in zone 4. This SRO came into effect on 29-04-2010 and all existing construction in Zone IV including Barakahu, Bani Gala, Simli Dam Road, etc can now be approved. Similarly, new projects can now be launched in zone 4 and approval / noc can be obtained after following CDA byelaws.

The SRO can be downloaded via the link below:

Amendments in ICT Zoning Regulations 1992 of Zone-4 (Dec 10, 2014)

http://wikisend.com/download/283500/1105-1-2014.pdf

How will this affect real estate market of Islamabad?

Positively…

I wish there was an emoticon to express how i feel at your reply.

This will most likely result in an increase in prices of land for zone iv. Also, instead of haphazard & mushroom development, the new approved projects in zone 4 will likely be planned. There is also a chance that services in existing unapproved developments might improve after obtaining approval from CDA.

Bahria Enclave will be major beneficiary as it seems.

Thanks Samra.

But it was approved an year ago.

Yes, but it wasn’t in the public domain. Ideally CDA should have amended the ICT zoning regulations of 1992 as soon as the SRO was issued. Currently paras pertaining to zone 4 are missing in the document available on the CDA website and else where.

Yes. The document is quite interesting. One of the sub zone can have Cineplex, golf courses, parks and other entertainment facilities. We all know who make such facilities.

I knew B.R. Malik will say Enclave will increase lol.

Allah apkay plot mein barkat daalay malik saab :P

Even this amendment document http://wikisend.com/download/283500/1105-1-2014.pdf does not exist. CDA as usual playing games with peoples hard earned lands bought in zone 4. Its no supprise that CDA is being curtailed by IMC as CDA has made alot of money but has not provided the proper services and returns.