Beware! Qari muhammad sadiq property broker is a scammer

I purchased a file worth one million in jinnah garden islamabad around 6 months ago through a local real estate broker qari muhammad sadiq s/o allah ditta [office name: umer estate in pwd).

He scammed me very tactfully which is a long story. I have all the proofs in the form of stamp paper as well as cheque worth one million (which was collected by qari muhammad sadiq himself in person through bank, i have cheque's photo copy)

He has been disappeared, all his phone numbers are off.

Couple of months ago i found out that i was not the only victim of this scammer...He scammed around 2.5 crore from 6-7 people in total. A few of his scam victims are in touch with me.

I approached the lohi bher thana...But unfortunately everyone knows the "thanna culture" of pakistan as expected, they refused to file an fir, saying it's a civil matter.

I approached a lawyer, unfortunately he is demanding around 1 lakh fee with no guarantee of any positive outcomes.

I am so disappointed at this stage, it was my hard earned money. I would really appreciate if someone could make any useful suggestion.

This is the id card copy of qari sadiq
Http://prntscr.Com/9l7fcz

I am posting this story because i heard recently from someone that he is still doing real estate business in model town lahore and karachi. I just wanted to tell everyone that he is a big scammer, stay cautious.

Can you briefly share your story, how did he do that.