Fair deal no or less commission

I am a estate agent and i am facing many issues from tenant or landlords side regarding my commission. I always try to do a fair deal.
Tenants/landlords agree in starting to pay half commission of rent and 1% of selling and buying.
But when it is near to done or deal is done they are refusing to pay or try to pay less.
Most of the clients are doing this.
I don
t` want to go margin side.
Kindly help me, how and when i get my commission.

ALVI LAW ASSOCIATES is the Top Law Firm in islamabad / Rawalpindi provides services in different fields of law including, Property Management,Property Selling / Buying,Letting ,Property Legal issues including Inheritance dispute,Rent Cases,Family matters, Civil,Criminal.Corporate,family issues,service matters,and all other relavent field of law in Pakistan with complete confidence. Contact:0300-5334502 alviadvocate@gmail.com

Shahzad adv, ab wo commission k liye law firm hire kar ley aur bakaya paison say b jaey.

M. Umar, my opinion is that make it clear to client in the begning that you will charge them (may be checque is better) in the middle of deal just before the deal becomes amateur, and in case the deal is not mature, you can pay back their money.

M. Umar,

Through experience you'll get better at judging and dealing with people, first you should always state your terms clearly. All tenants pay rent before they enter the house, make sure you deduct your commission first before handing over money to the owner. Always clear your money before tenants move in to the house.

Honest dealers are hard to find these days so please share your contact information here on this thread with all forum members. Thanks.

Try and selling this property below, you will get good commission:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

I have come across many people in real estate, and it seems this is a common occurrence in Pakistan, and very unfortunate one too. I blame both the real estate agents and the buyer/seller. In Pakistan, people will spend million of rupees in investment, but they won’t pay a few thousand rupees to an attorney to get their assistance during the process for their own satisfaction or peace of mind. Same thing for the real estate professionals. They don’t use any legal forms or contracts when they are discussing to offer their services with clients. Everything kinda goes "verbal or oral [zubani] and when issues like these happen, then everyone start to blame the other party. My suggestion is to get everything in writing, and do not take any chance of dealing verbally.