Nab letter regarding lda city

I am wondering that no one knows how to fill up nab form against lda city. Although form is very simple to fill up but, there are few things i cant able to understand,

1- registration no:
2- lda letter number

The exemption letter form which i got is different from others. Why...? I dont have answer.
If you read exemption letter or anyone have it, there are few thing on that exemption letter which are
File no: lc-23-0-0-c-0
Form no: lc/0230000000
Int.Letter no: int-lc-00/a
No: lc-exp-000
(i removed some numbers into zero)

So if you look at nab website, everything is so clear in the given form except these two,

1 registration number
2-lda letter no

I am searching these two things for 2/3 days and also asking many people to give some answer to me but no answer from any person.

If some know anything regarding nab latter against lda city kindly do some comments.

With regards
Naeem subhani
Kuwait

ALVI LAW ASSOCIATES is the Top Law Firm in islamabad / Rawalpindi provides services in different fields of law including, Property Management,Property Selling / Buying,Letting ,Property Legal issues including Inheritance dispute,Rent Cases,Family matters, Civil,Criminal.Corporate,family issues,Service matters,and all other relavent field of law in Pakistan with complete confidence. Contact:0300-5334502 alviadvocate@gmail.com.