Tax on sale and purchase

Aslamoalikum,
Hi all, guys i want to know about this taxes in islamabad plots, weather both have to pay the tax or only seller or buyer at the time of sale and plus how much percent seller has to pay and buyer too.

Guys i dont need so much details i just need simple mean to say like the 2% tax which was implemented.

NA body approves amnesty scheme suggestions for real estate.

Check Url below.

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1103875670&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20161123

Seller: 1% (Filer) and 2% (Non-Filer)

Buyer: 2% (Filer) and 4% (Non-Filer)

Above are the percentage of withholding tax applicable on property sale purchase.

Regards

@Mr. Khan

2%, 4% etc of what...Market rate or else? kindly clarify in simple words.

Of FBR values…

KHAN bhai seller pe to sirf cgt apply hai…I think no withholding on seller?

CGT at the time of filling return pay kerna hota hy....

At the time of sale, withholding tax pay kerna hota hy, which has to be adjusted in the CGT accordingly.

Regards

KHan bhai it is not applicable on the property to be sold after 3 years as cgt is not applicable beyond 3 years…Kindly clarify…

Withholding tax, you will pay at the time sale… This is confirm… Yes, if you are selling after 3 years, withholding tax will be ZERO…

Dear Saadi and Mr.khan i’ve heard in news that property tax rates are going to get revised, if you have any kind of knowlegde abt it kindly enlighten.

NA body approves amnesty scheme suggestions for real estate

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1103875670&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20161123

@Mr. Khan

Sir, what are the FBR values/rates for 3060, 3570 & 50*90 plots in zone 2.

Jamal sb, no concrete news as yet.

Shiraz sb, there are no FBR values for Zone-II... The tax is calculated on old DC values.

Regards

@Mr.khan

can you kindly tell us about old DC rates, if u don't mind sir?

Shiraz sb, respective societies in Zone-II have those values for tax collection.

Regards