Housing and mortgage financing.

We are the authorized loan originators of a usa government agency which finances project in developing countries including pakistan. If any developer wish to avail facility should contact us.
Moreover we have a group of investors and looking for land near motor way with good access point. If any land owner wish to sell or be a partner with investing group should contact.

Hello Mr. Rashid

We are eager to avail the opportunity of financing. We are working all over Pakistan (Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Karachi, Nowshera Mandi Bahudin & Kot Momin) under the banner of Arch Five Innovators. We are Architects, Contractors & Builders. We will be very pleased if you finance our upcoming projects. Send us your contact information or contact us.

Kind Regards

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Innovators

+92-321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

I live in Canada. I have a one kanal corner plot on 100ft wide main road in Bahria Town Lahore. I am looking for financing to construct multi-unit rental apartments building. Please provide information on funding options.

Thanking you, sincerely,

Saeed Chaudhary

Saeed.Chaudhary@outlook.com

Hi

I have beautifull land with all facilities in the border of Bahria Town

Phase 8 rawalpind/islamabad

It is on top of soan river hence the views

I am looking for-

Need Development finance for housing project

Or

Partner developer with finance

Must be authentic developer to prove funds

Or any option -may sell

Open to offers

I am in uk

Regards

Khaledferoz@yahoo.co.uk

Lagta hy k Rashid Sb, shosha chor k bhaag guyey hein...

Otherwise, he is getting some good clients...

Dear sir,

I need one crore to buy a house. I may pay 75000 per month as installment. Totally it will be one and half crore in return to the investor.

hh7582583@gmail.com