Insurance Scheme for Bahria Residents

Bahria town management has introduced insurance scheme for residents with the cooperation of EFU and Jubilee insurance company.

Compensation will be given against accidental death, injury ,theft of cash,bonds, jewelry etc.

Up to 7 marla maximum 7 lekh

Up to 20 marla maximum 13 lekh

More than 20 marla maximum 13 lekh

This is very positive step. I wish Federal government may introduce "Life Health and property insurance scheme" for all Pakistanis.

Mian nadeem

Which BT project is this for? or is this for all projects?

Thanks Mian Sb for sharing this. Do the residents have to pay any premium to the insurance company or the coverage is offered as a free of cost incentive by Bahria?

THEY HAVE AN ADVERT IN PAPERS TODAY,FIRSTYEAR PREMIUM WILL BE PAID BY BAHRIA ITSELF AFTERWHICH RESIDENTS HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE

For all projects. Mr. Adnan is right for first year Bahria will pay premium.

Resident at BT must take it or it is optional ? It can cost upto 7 lakh per year for 10 marla

I DO NOT THINK INSURANCE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED FOR HEALTH COVERAGE IN PAKISTAN DUE TO VERY HIGH PREMIUM. POSSIBLE IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS AS WELL AS FOR BAHRIA TENANTS.

The insurance policy for the residents should be optional to avail. It should not be mandatory for the residents in my opinion. Keeping it mandatory may not be convenient for everybody from financial and religious perspective.

This is a very good step.But I think it should be for all the Pakistani’s not only for Bahria’s residence.

EFA CONSTRUCTION (pvt) Ltd.

We Offer Qualitative Work in Building Construction Renovation and Redesign at Most Competitive cost.

Contact:- EFA construction (Pvt) Ltd. Office # 10-A, Trade Centre, 3rd floor,

F-11 Markaz, islambad .

Email:- m.ashrafali01@gmail.com

Tel:- 051-2111264, 051-2112626,0332-5411230