Horrible Experience By Train

Here I want to share my bad experience of traveling by Pakistan Railway.

I planned to travel by Pakistan Express from Karachi Cantt to Rawalpindi, I was with my three kids and wife, train departure time was 13:30, we reached there at 12:45, from 12:45 we were there at 9 pm and no one was there to see why hundreds of people were there with there families and kids in hot season, there was no arrangement of water, no proper sitting arrangement there was no responsible person to update what would be the time when train leave for Pindi, I think railway management assume the people at railway station waiting for train are just like ANIMAL they don't have any schedule, they are free from all necessities.

WHAT A RUBBISH ATTITUDE!

Is there anyone who can take action, PLEASE leave the seat if you can't do better, PAKISTAN has much more talent, it has everything. The matter is that WHO GOT THE OPPORTUNITY?

Very sad to hear and I agree with your comments.

Brother, my sympathies are with u and with all others who face such things on regular basis.

Unfortunately, this debate will go no & on & on with no return because nothing can be done without the support of our Government. Moreover, we don't lack resources; we lack management. We have poor management all over Pakistan.

Once the system gets settled, everything will become perfect! We can just wait and pray for that GOLDEN time.

Regards

I 100% agree with you. Unfortunately this is a Brutal Fact about Pakistan Railways. You might not even know that most of the machinery and tracks are still the same left by British’s and there is no one who can take action about that. All my sympathies are with you.

Dear Farhan,

You are replying to a post which is more than 500 days old. Moreover, i guess Pakistan Railway is in much better condition as it was 929 days ago when Mr. Qaiser posted his experience.

Unfortunately this is true Pakistan Railways is going down the drain every day. We as Pakistani need to figure out something together and we can not leave each and every thing to government But Again what ever happened with you is not not at all good and all my sympathies are with you.

True