Non Serious Ads

This is a site where you never get anything serious. When ever you call, the property is never available because of the fictitious prices and i believe you should remove all old or sold property at once. I can assure you (you may check yourself or it is already in your knowledge) that most of the ads are old or non serious dealer are behind. Actual ad property is never existed on this price and then want to sell something else which far from that price.

It is bad reputation for your site, please stop this otherwise the people will loose their confidence.

Thank for your time even if you cannot set this problem.

Hello,

Ahmad, I think you misconceived it....Actually, the properties posted on Zameen.com are user generated and secondly agents also post their properties here. So, in my opinion, it is an end-user friendly website....

I guess there is no problem with the website, as it provides Pakistanis a new way to transact their properties.

p.s...I am neither an agent nor a representative of Zameen.com...lol... Just providing my opinion about the website.

regards, z@in N@deem

Ahmed, by adds did you mean to say ads? :slight_smile:

Dear Nafees: YOU ARE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT>>>>>>

Be calm ahmad!

Agreed with Mr. Zain... Zameen.com is a user-friendly and decent portal; the market prices of the properties are very much near to the actual and also negotiable.

In addition, if you have any problem then it's better to contact Zameen Admin through proper channel i.e. Contact Us Form, without spoiling the repute of Pakistan's No.1 property website.

I assure you that your query will be responded without any delay.

Thank you.

Hello Mr. Farhan Asad,

Thank you for agreeing with me. We are on same page about Zameen.com. But how do you know that market prices of properties are near to the actual and negotiable too?

Share your experience please.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Dear Ahmed Sarfraz,

I am sure you have faced these problems and i can imagine how frustrating it must have been for you. The concerned authorities at Zameen.com have taken notice of it and they will do their bit in controlling the property listings that are meant merely for fishing clients. Checking every listed property against the market status etc is easy said than done. But the issue has to be fixed.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

I just posted an ad now and its pending approval.

Good question Mr. Zain ... Well, I get in touch with number of realtors for investment purposes and I also have the idea about the market prices of properties. Moreover, there are number of property ads listed in the website where it is clearly mentioned that prices are negotiable.

I've found zameen.com the best one among its competitors and as it has been mentioned within the logo "Pakistan's No. 1 Property Portal", no doubt it is!

Happy with its service... good work Zameen Team :)

Ok Farhan...That seems good.....

Regards, z@in N@deem