Post Blocking Criteria By Zameen

Dear admin, I noticed that the post is being blocked by using member's ID, not by processing the abusive language.

It may be a programming bug or limitation. If possible, please share the blocking criteria before we start thinking something negative about our most favorite platform. Majority of the members are mature and educated and do not use abusive or unethical language but still facing post approval.

Dear Malik sahab,

We have developed filters against some bad words. The posts are not subjected to administrative review against members' IDs, unless we find any user spamming on the forum.

Whenever, a bad word is detected in a post, it automatically goes for administrative review.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Zameen Admin: Thanks for your reply. You are right the filteration should be done in the way that you mentioned but some times posts are being blocked without having a single immoral word. Please look into the matter. This is just a feedback from my side.

Regards

Dear Mr. M.Z.Malik,

The mentioned issue is currently under review. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

We were previously only allowing 5 posts per session. However, post quota is being changed for all our regular contributors and forum members. This new policy, inshAllah, will be implemented by the end of the day.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

I highly appreciated fast response from Zameen.com, which is one of the best platform on providing awareness on Real Estate in Pakistan.

Correct