Reading The Latest Message First

I think presently there is no provision of reading the latest message first in a post; one has to go through the first page of a post in order to read the latest reply. This is time consuming and somewhat uneasy way to read the latest replies written in all posts.

What I want is on clicking a certain post, the last reply/comment should automatically be displayed for reading. In the present configuration, I could not this option.

On viewing posts, the last post/latest post first scheduling works; but not the latest reply first in a post.

How can the forum administrator be suggested to incorporate the feature of displaying the latest reply first in all posts. Or better would be each user may be enabled to choose the option whether he/she want to read the last reply first or first reply first.

I agree that the sequence should be LIFD (Last In First Displayed) specially since the original question is always displayed on top of every page.

Very Good, Looking forward for the change.

Good thought. Looking forward.

Regards Pasha

Thank you Amjad, Nasir, and MAPs for acknowledging my idea of a change in messages display.

Many thanks for your valuable suggestion.

We welcome feedback by all individuals of the Forum and assure you that your every suggestion will be highly appreciated.

As for the display order of posts within the thread, you might know we are providing our members the universal model. According to this model, the latest answer appears at the bottom. However, your suggestion has been moved on to the concerned department and we may employ this feature on Forum pages if we find any feasibility.

We would like to convey thanks once again for your helpful thoughts and hope that you will let us have your incisive opinions about our services in future as well.

Kind regards,

Administrator Zameen.com http://www.zameen.com