Sheikh Sahab In Low Profile

For last few days our property guru Mr Sheikh is in low profile.

Almost as low key as the market:) is it the lull before the storm? :)

He’ll b back soon v just want someone else to be out of this forum :slight_smile:

Anti bhai lets keep it positive!

I’m very positive about u and sh.abdul :slight_smile: bro

All experts are brothers here. Lets make this forum a place for sharing of ideas and preferences.

Everyone should make up their mind not by reading only one man's advice but by listening to everyone and then doing istikhara before final decision. May Allah give barkat in our decision. Ameen.

Stay Blessed all and grow together...

Regards

Lol, im loving this thread PK1 saab!

Nice observation. Yes I have been very busy lately with work commitments plus I made my pre new year investments so didn't see the need to come onto this forum. I have had a bit of a break and have been contributed these past few days or so. I have noticed that the market has been a little stagnant since the new year, unsure why? I had a little discussion with someone else regarding the real estate business in Islamabad and even he said that Bahria has launched BE2 and Karachi and a lot of investors have shifted towards Karachi side as they are currently getting value for money. I think the market will pick up soon Insha Allah!

Pray for the best!

Best wishes!

Sh.Abdul v all love you :slight_smile: as our brother

Well the silver lining is that Karachi should benefit from investor interest.

Whatever people say about Malik Riaz, it is another positive step that he is devoting some investment and development to troubled provinces. Way to go Malik saab. And All the best to Karachi!

Hopefully we can also see profit in Islamabad soon. All in good time!

Because of be2 and btk,there is a vaccum in the market…

Welcome Back Sheikh Sb,

You are one of the most active member on this forum, we need your input all the time whether you are investing or not. Your views/ comments will help many.

Thanks

If you see Sheikh saab back in action then it means he is ready to invest in Islamabad!

Aur phir Airport key ird gird keemat barhnay waali hey...

AND time to invest!

Hhahahaahha

Focus of Sheikh Sb at the moment is diverted to Karachi and Lahore.... Lolzzz

Welcome Back Sir

ALL INVESTORS HAVE DIVERSIFIED BY DEFAULT! They have all gone for Karachi BT and Top City Islamabad!!!!!!

...............WHAT IS THIS?????

Well im back, but there appears to be no good news im afraid.

B-17 - rolays regarding e block.

Faisal town have not announced anything yet still awaiting, prices not rising as rapid as they were.

Sky garden profit rate has gone down.

Still rolay regarding road access about Mumtaz city and Top City.

All investors are waiting patiently about the Bahria Town Karachi launch, this has sucked a lot of the buying and selling trade from Islamabad.

Next hot spot, best place to invest is DHA Phase 2!!

Good to see you back in action Sheikh Ji!

As far as the property scene is concerned, things are slow. Issues are not serious so things will pick up pace when the dust settles on the dogfights at the national political scene abate. At the moment, institutions, politicians and media are busy fighting like rabied dogs. Once the dust settles, things will become clearer and investors will see some action too inshaAllah.

As for rolays in E block of Mutli Garden, well Multi has solved the issue in a deal with Punjab Govt to give them alternate land for Baitul Mal. Now all Baitul Mal boards are removed.

So things can only pick up pace. The only downside for Zone 2 is that Federal Govt funds are all committed on Metro Bus route so no money for Margala Avenue.

Thank your for the welcome back. So what did i miss? Other than the BE 2 price hike and downfall. Any news on Faisal town? etc…

Still in low key for a bit, on par with market…

ALLAH PAK SAB PER APNI REHMAT KARAY AMIN.