Suggestion To The Zameen.com Management

Dear dudes,

Since last couple of days I am seeing this website and the discussions going on here.

I have observed that some guys are property dealers in specific societies and most of their advises and comments are as per their specific interest and per their specific experience to that particular society. Will it be appropriate that the true/declared credentials of the the persons giving advises and comments, be also highlighted so that one can have idea about the seriousness of the advice can be have. As these matter pertains to the hard earned money of the people and mistakenly someone can made wrong decision.

Also the ranking of the members like property guru, experts should be evaluated sensibly rather than replying more posts and talking too much cannot be the criteria of such big titles. It is suggested that real time experienced people of this field can be requested for their comments etc with their credentials known/shown to others members participants of the discussion.

Above are my personal feeling and I seek apologies from anyone whose feeling may get hurt from my above comments. My suggestion is meant for improvement of this web site only.

Regards
Crore Patti

Dear Crore patti!

I also have the same thoughts and fully endorse your ideas.

Well then it would not be a free forum :)

no one is forcing, i think contribution of property dealers good cuz there be other property dealers also wanting ppl to go to other areas, lol

Keep it free forum but with serious and experienced. Advices!!!! Lol

It is a big web site and they have good earring options management of this site can easily arrange good market brain for guidance of general public

Regards

I think we can counter question all so this can create a healthy discussion mostly. If some are property dealers, some are also genuine investors and share their experiences which are good for all.

Some-people r misleading, pushing, being bully and advertising specific societies.

In my opinion Syed Ibrahim sb is one of few persons who offer genuine advice.

I agree, there appears to be more advertising particular societies rather than sharing the pros and cons of the society. People appear to just promote a society and push a person into buying into a particular place, where rather its upto the buyer to make a decision and have options available and its upto them of which one they want to choose.

Investors lobby are strong in Islamabad real estate market and they includes government officials(CDA),dealers and societies who are pushing public to buy plots, by using tactics to rise or drop prices in their favorable time example is DHA Valley where prices were in minus and after 2 years now is 400K to 800K plus.

This forum provides everyone to cross examine each other postings to reach right conclusion which helps new investors or general public to buy/sell plots.

At Zameen.com investor group(explained above) cannot make too much influence just for pushing people to buy plots as everyone going to follow markets trends which are already driven by Investor group.

I think 90 percent contributors are doing there job very well. We are getting a lot of benefit from their advises.

Readers should be able to judge who is guiding them correctly and who is trying to mislead. Like when you go for purchasing other items in the market, bazars etc, there are a lot of shops for same items. You have to judge who is giving you a right deal.

We appreciate that you took time for giving your feedback.

This is a forum for property related discussions and everyone is welcome to give his/her real estate related views here.

As per the authenticity of a comment is concerned, it is at the discretion of the user/reader to trust or not on the information. However, users can also grade the property activists on the forum by seeing the 'best answers count' along with the 'number of posts'.

We request the property analysts to provide authentic information, so that the users of the information could take reasonable decisions.

Thank you and keep posting. You suggestions help us a lot in making our website more user-oriented.

Most of the discussion going on in this forum is about islamabad real estate, hardly we see any discussion going on about societies in karachi or multan or faislabad or lohare. Most of seniors are expert in their field and they provide good information. We should use own brain to process the information and reach conclusion. If top city is good for investment for shoaib akhter and he promote it, he is doing right but it does not mean top city is good for me too. Since shoaib akhter can hold his investment in top city for 3 years and I can only hold for 1 year, so I might end up quit in loss. But this is my own fault not the fault of shoaib akhter, because I didnt analized the information right.

I found this forum very usefull and this covers almost every single society/town in isb/pindi with enough information for anyone to take the right step.

This forum is doing great and I recommend it to everyone who want to become expert in islamabad real estate.

Anyone can walk with you. But no one will walk for u. (a sufi proverb)

@Triver did shoaib akhtar come into property business? But he was hoping that after cricket he would go for film industry. I think he has made a lot of money from ads and book, if he starts buying in Top city the prices will go through the roof.

Hey I remember reading a recent blog titled “A Humble Request To Forum Contributors” which would be quite fitting in the present scenario. Its from Zameen’s blog. Thanks

Yes Ahsen, you are right, here is the link

A humble request to forum contributors

This is how Zameen.com addresses to its users. Appreciable!

Baloch bahi, Shoaib akhter name was just for example, I could not explain it more simple than that :slight_smile:

Zameen admin,

please have a system where a person who asks question cannot make it the best like Mr Khan, Nasir and sheikh sahib who asks the question then answer and make it best. I think it shows not only the immaturity on part of them but also it misleads the readers about there guys.

Mr. Juma Khan,

This is a good suggestion. Thank you for giving your feedback.

A very health discussion,

ist of all we should clear on one thing that when we will discuss a medical problem then defiantly we will consult with a doctor or when we will discuss about currency we will consult with a currency broker , same case in property when we will discuss about property, we will consult with a property consultant.

2nd thing is that every person has his own likes and dislikes and definitely a person who invested in a society will always give positive comments about that society this is a natural thing.

But on the other hand all of us should try to give neutral comments on any discussion we should share our best info and give neutral opinion about any society.

This is a very useful discussion forum.

It is like a hall, where we all share our opinions, preferences, information, fears, news and hopes about the real estate property world. There is one person trying to show one scheme or brand in a positive light and there others who challenge him.

In this way an an argument is started and then each side gives the positive points of his scheme and negative aspects of the other scheme. An example is the post which compares 4 kanal Gulberg Green with 5 kanal Multi Orchard.

Who benefits from all this debating and fighting ? I think the investor benefits from it because he can see all the pros and cons from many different angles. No wise person invests his life savings based only on one opinion. Potential investors listen to all sides and opinions and then make up their mind.

Now the ranking system. We all know how this ranking system works - it is by the number of messages you have posted. I think this system acts as an incentive for people to give their opinions. Even if the person who uploads a post has little knowledge about a society, this triggers a reaction and a response from someone who has the information. So he corrects any mistake made by the less knowledgeable person.

If we did not have a system where everyone is trying to get a good ranking, then we will not have so many posts. In my view even the stupid posts are helpful because they start a discussion from which the smart investor can get what he needs. And then the investor (after hearing dozens of views) make his move in the real world.

So crore-patti I would suggest that you just chill and enjoy yourself in the chat-room.

Good Suggestion but that does not makes any difference, everybody who comes here is a investor, opportunity grabber and it is very easy to judge a person over here.