Which Type pf Business would be Better for Females

I am in Karachi, btw. I want to start a business in 7 lac but how I can and which business would be better for me?

Depends on what your previous experience, preference, education and target area/market. I get the impression you want to start business totally depend on females so I suggest only to at this time. Starting boutique yourself is becoming old also so much competition so focus on providing service to them like do embroidery or hand made Karachi from lower class areas of Karachi where you can do it cheaply and sell it to boutiques as my cousin did it and after marriage she is selling in Canada and now Karachi end is handle by her mother.

Second start coaching center for girls only. Education never fails in Karachi you can always get female teachers who are doing inter to engineering and want to earn some without disturbing their studies in good totally female environment. And also the students as you may notice trend most parents and noticeable number of females prefer separate than co education so ride the wave. Start science classes most students there, English language, computer later add aptitude test all up to you. If you need any suggestion just ask but it's better to discuss other options which you have considered already.

Reply to KK first.

There is no such thing as lower class in Islam, poverty never makes one less human they could be much richer in good deeds what will be weighed on mizan...

Do not start any business unless you can afford to lose 7 lac and still manage to smile. In start up your own business is never goes as planned. Only those who take risk do succeed at the end... You should consider selling samosa's and pakora's, freshly home made at bus station or rail station etc with very little cost.

@Gul

Your first point is correct that we should not look down upon the poor. Your second point is not good. Someone interested in selling pakoras would not seek advice on internet. She is a housewife and needs a respectable business. 7 lac is a good amount to start. I think Mrs. Khan can start boutique, beauty parlor, coaching center or related things.