Zameen Admin Attention..!!

Any thread upon clicking shows ever 1st page of the specific thread, while it should move the viewer to the last page where latest on-going discussion placed.

(Whenever we click on any thread, it shows 1st page of comments while it should show the latest comments on thread).

Kindly amend/insert the button which always move the viewer to the latest page of particular thread.

I hope you understand my view.

Thanks

I think KAWAYYY idher bhe safaid ho gaye han ...? :-) :-)

Thanks

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback. For your knowledge, a button (with double arrows) to move the viewer to the last page where you can see the latest answers is already functional on the forum. It automatically appears when discussions on a particular thread exceed a certain number of pages. You can use this button to view latest answers.

We have also taken your suggestion regarding the appearance of latest answers on the first page of discussions into consideration.

Thank you and keep posting.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Thanks SemeSer bro.. I had the same thing in my mind from the last couple of days. It gets very annoying when we always have to go to the first page and then to the last page from there. A direct button on the main list of topics would be great.

Thanks Zameen admin also for taking the suggestion into your consideration.

Regards

Thanks Zameen Admin & Junaid for taking opinion under-consideration.

Yes double arrow tab leads to latest page but it should show on very first click. I know you understand my opinion already.

Thanks