AIRPORT INAUGURATED BY PM (Zone-2 Rising)

NEW ISLAMABAD AIRPORT has been INAUGURATED by PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on May 1, 2018 ... CONGRATULATIONS!

As a result, Zone 2 sectors are fast gaining in value. The effect is stronger in anticipation of full-fledged flight Operations soon at the New Airport.

In particular, Multi B-17 is on the rise. Other Zone 2 sectors such as Cabinet and Margalla View are also rising. But even some societies that are near Zone 2 are rising such as CBR-2, Foreign Office Society etc.

A much Bigger rise is anticipated when full-fledged international and domestic flight operations will start at the New Airport. Yet another jump will happen when Metro Bus service will start.

So Zone-2 is running for Take-Off... And there is still time to get on board. Still a lot of juice inshaAllah.

It's called dealer & management dreams. They go to sleep, next morning when they wake up they pull an increase of 1 to 2 million from their rear side. One tells the other and news spread like a disease among all 500 of these dealers saying same thing.

This is how hypes are created. I think government should regulate and go public with all information online of buying/selling actual transaction information. That way everyone can see who sold/purchased what and for how much.

For now there is a big rise in B-17… And its in actual transactions not in dreams.

Some Dealers were telling me that Sector-F is getting an Interchange on Motorway.

Is it True or just a hoax created by the Dealers.

Nothing on the ground yet

Nothing on ground as yet but is their some thing in pipeline from the society or any discussions with NHA or its just a false rumor by the dealers.

B-17 property price impact due to new isb airport is beyond my understanding. Its pretty far from airport unless it gets a motorway access from Sector-F which, at this moment, is just a rumor. Please share your thoughts.

They hv shown an interchange too on their another town’s map i.e. On FAISAL HILLS. Faisal hills is located just 2-3km away from B-17. I dun think its feasible to build interchange at every kilometer on motorway. So this baloon will definitly burst soon.

I think,B 17 is accessible by Motorway to the NIIA even through the existing AWT Interchange. If Multi gets their own interchange then it will be hardly 15 Minutes drive…

Faheem,

Totally agree with you. B-17 is far from airport.

As far the increase there are no independent dealers in B-17. All registered and associated with society management. When they all become one and work on same goal they are able to control market inventory and create fake market hypes to reel in new buyers. When market settle only poor awaam loose money, they already filled their pockets.

B-17 is soaring at record high prices…

What happened? oil discovered in b-17?

No oil, but the last six months has seen exceptional rise in B 17 prices. There is no dip in the graph, wonder what is the real value where the rise will stop…

Then it’s time to be caucious. Rise in prices without change in fundamentals is always followed by regression.

Agree with Inam bhai. As per my information, it’s a fake hype to reel in some genuine buyers and help dealers/investors off-load their inventory from developed blocks. New block will be launched soon and higher prices are needed in current blocks to justify the new booking price.

As per my info, prices will rise gradually for the next 2-3 months inshaAllah.

Ramazaan se hajj tak property market dead hoti hai. Apko rise kahan dikh raha hai?

B-17 mein

Kyun wahan se gold nikal aya hai.

Islamabad Airport se to 35km door hai. Phir airport wala manjan kaisee bech rahee ho.

Mairay say wajah na poocho …maheena pehlay ki keematein check karo phir dealers aur sellers say ja kay aaj ki keematein poocho. Phir apnay manjan say safai karvao :wink: